》7《

Kim Namjoon stared at his female teammate in admiration. He could see the burning desire in her eyes, as she pushed herself to learn the dance.

Although, it was a bit of a shock when he found out that she....was actually pretty awful at dancing.

But Namjoon respected Mina for working hard. In fact, all of the members have been working hard.

Even Yoongi didn't complain much about her- something he didn't understand as Yoongi held a great distaste to the idea of a co-ed group in the first place- not that he didn't now....but he's calmer than expected about Mina being their member.

The four members have been working extremely hard. On the contrary, Namjoon had a few questions....even though Bang PD had changed the concept for the group quite a bit, that still didn't change the fact that the upcoming group is still going to be a hip-hop group.

He had been studying her closely since she became a member. She didn't exactly interact much with any of the boys, but she did seem friendly. Lee Mina had impressive visuals, and she had a decent voice as well- but it just didn't make sense to him. As talented as Lee Mina was- nothing seemed to fit together.

Her singing style, her image- it was the complete opposite of theirs. Her singing, as beautiful as it was, didn't exactly fit.....the hip hop genre. She was clearly chosen for her vocals, and perhaps visuals. From what he had witnessed, she didn't have any impressive dance moves- and he hadn't heard her rap before.

"Namjoon-ssi? Namjoon-ssi." Namjoon snapped out of his daze, getting up.

"Y-Yes Mina-ssi?"

The female had a concerned look oh her face, as she looked him in the eyes. "Are you okay?"

"Y-Yes-uh...just thinking about lyrics." He quickly made up an excuse nervously, his heart shaking, as he bit his lip.

"....Right." Mina replied, smiling knowingly at Namjoon, who flushed lightly in embarrassment realizing that he was caught in a lie.

After a long, awkward minute, Mina cleared her throat, deciding not to poke further. "How about we go get some food? Along with Yoongi and Hoseok?"

Namjoon thought over it, his hand unconsciously tapping his pocket. Feeling some spare change, he shrugged and nodded in agreement. 'I should have enough money' He figured, as he walked side by side with Mina.

They soon reached the rap training room, instantly spotting Yoongi giving Hoseok some tips.

Mina was surprised by the boys talent. Despite being so young, he was an excellent dancer, had the vocals- and was currently learning how to rap- although, rapping came pretty natural to him as well, and he was also very cute- a huge bonus to his overall talents. Jung Hoseok was a freaking ace.

Actually, all of the three boys were talented in all categories. Min Yoongi is a rapper- but he also had the vocals- which albeit they needed some work, but nonetheless still sounded beautiful. Now that she was a part of the team, and their schedules were similar- she had the pleasure of listening to Kim Namjoon's vocals too- and her ears were blessed.

She never expected the male to sound so....ethereal! His deep, yet contrasting soft tone made it seem as though she were enjoying a windy, calm day alone. It strangely filled her up with warmth.

The two were good looking as well- it was as though only aces were chosen for the upcoming group.

Now this only left one unanswered question....that frankly everybody wanted to know the answer to. Why was Lee Mina chosen to be a part of this group?