42.

Hey my babies. I love y'all and missed y'all 💕

Antonio

I was currently standing at the blue phone to make my calls for the day. I hadn't talked to Raegan in a few days and I knew she was losing her shit. A nigga really felt down bad that I had my lady in this situation. This was suppose to be our time to figure out our next move together as a couple and make plans for our future. Here I was locked up with a baby and my gal was in distress and for good reason.

Making the call I held the phone to my ear as i posted up on the wall being sure I could see what was happening around me.

"Hello?" I heard her voice come through the phone causing me to smile on cue.

"Wassup baybeh? How you doing?" I asked trying to see if I could read her emotions from her tone of voice.

"I'm okay. Same as I been for the last few days. It would've helped if you'd called and gave me some peace of mind. Let me know we still in this together." She said sounding slightly irritated with me.

I couldn't blame her though. I had a lot on my mind and I was starting to think I was putting her through too much and over thinking if she really loved a nigga enough to stay with me. Her last few letters and that last visit just had a nigga stressing.

"Dat was my bad and I apologize fa' dat. A nigga really just been tryin' to give you some space. Afta' reading yo letter and hearing about how you been holding up I really don't want you havin' to go through dis shit on account of me. I know dat sound selfish but you don't know how bad it fuck me up knowing you hurting and it's my fault. You mean so much to a nigga Rae I just want you to be good." I said running my hand down my face in frustration.

She was quiet for minute before she spoke.

"Antonio I love you. If this wasn't where I wanted to be I would not be here. I know my past actions haven't carried into the present with a clean slate, but I promise you're the only thing that's on my mind and the only nigga that can have me like you do. You have exposed me to so much real shit and I appreciate your raw effort. Being patient with me. Taking care of me. Loving on me. Looking out for my well being. Being away from you is hard, but I know this not forever. Same way you got me I got you. This is a bump in the road. We can get through it I just needed to see past myself to see that."

"Damn."

"Whaaaat?" She whined causing me to laugh.

"Nah I just wish I was there to give you dis dick cuz you talkin' dat shit I like'." I said smirking to myself imagining the smile on her face.

"Boy!" She laughed. "I'm serious. You mine. Can't nothing come between that."

"Better not. I'm stomp dine behind mine."

"Exactly so we good, but I miss you pooh"

Sucking my teeth I shook my head I did not like that nickname but she insisted on using it despite my dismay.

"I miss you too baybeh. I can't wait to come home and break yo ass off. Squeeze dat ass and just hold you while I kiss all on you and tell you how much I love you." I said into the phone knowing I needed to stop because my dick was hard just hearing her voice.

"I want you so bad right now. I'm laying in the bed at the house in just yo T-shirt." Rae said into the phone in a low hushed tone.

Licking my lips I ran my hand through my hair.

"Pull yo panties to the side and see how wet she is for me."

"I don't have no panties on baby."