Chapter XVIII: The Noble Promise

After exchanging contact information with Lacy and getting my dress, we left the shop. The girls went their separate ways, Bonnie promising to look into this experimental group of humans.

As soon as I walked into the manor with Rebekah, Finn and Elijah were there to greet us, well mostly me as Rebekah mentioned with an eye roll, as she left to dig her dress out.

"Hello Esklan. Did you enjoy your outing?" Elijah asked me, leaning down and pressing a firm kiss to my forehead, which I responded by moving upward some and making him kiss me on the lips. He was less shocked this time, relaxing with a smile at my action. Finn came up next to me, kissing my lips after Elijah and taking my dress and cape from me.

"I did. I actually met someone." I mentioned, making both men snap their eyes to me in shock. Probably the tiniest bit of jealousy. "Awh, don't look at me like that. It was family." I told them. They relaxed before Elijah smiled at me.

"You met family?" He questioned. His nose moving to nuzzle at my neck. I inhaled sharply at his touch.

"I did. My great x's too many niece." Elijah raised an eyebrow at me, urging me to continue. "She's the last of my family, 'Lijah." I told him since Fin had taken my dress to hang up for me. Elijah frowned at this new information.

"I'm sorry, Astin.." He whispered, resting his forehead to mine. We were still standing in front of the door.

"Lacy, thats her name, she said a group of humans took her brother. Maybe he is still alive?" I questioned, a little hope in my voice.

"We will find him, I give you my word." He told me, before bringing his lips to capture my own. It was like his way to seal the promise. Moving my lips with his, I laced my fingers into his soft hair, bringing him closer to deepen the kiss. Elijah wasted no time in grabbing my hips and pulling me closer to him. His fingers moving under my shirt and squeezing my sides slightly.

"Elijah.." I moaned against his mouth. That was all it took for him to scoop me up into his arm like a new bride and zoom up to his room, locking the door and laying me down on his bed gently. Hovering over me as he leaned down, pressing his lips back to mine as his hand held my chin, tilting my head to meet him. I moved my lips against his, humming at the gentle nature he showed me. My hand held the back of his head, keeping him near me as my other hand moved to pull at his suit jacket. I always found it odd he wore suits all the time, but damn it he looked delicious all the time in them.

Elijah pulled back slightly, keep his lips on mine as he shook his jacket off, which led my hands to undoing the buttons on his shirt. My fingers lightly grazing his skin here and there. I moaned as his tongue slipped between my lips, pressing against my tongue in what could be considered a dance. Once I got the buttons undone on his dress shirt, he pulled back and raised my shirt up and off of me, exposing my upper half to him. Elijah's warm brown eyes roamed over my skin, his hand following the curve of my body lightly like a feather. I let a moan out as his fingers hit my hip bone, whimpering slightly as it pushing past my waist band of my sweatpants. He was either teasing me or testing the waters. I wasn't sure which. His eyes met mine as he leaned in and pressed a kiss to my lips, then the corner of my mouth, where my jawline turned into my cheek, my jaw line. Tracing my jawline with his lips, dragging along it gently before pressing his lips to right below my ear. My eyes closed at the feeling.

"You are so beautiful, Hilda." Elijah whispered into my ear, his breath fanning my skin slightly as he leaned in and sucked on my earlobe gently. My hands moved to his chest, feeling the definition in his skin, opening my eyes to gaze at him as he pulled back some. A look of love in his eyes as he met my eyes, grabbing my hands and holding them over my head as he leaned back down and kissed me a little harder. His other hand grabbed my hip, pulling it upwards slightly to meet his hips in a long grind. Heat pooling into my lower half at the feeling. I watched as Elijah pulled back some, inhaling the scent my body was putting out, before moving his lips to my collarbone, sucking and scratching his teeth against my skin softly. His hand moved up to massage my bare breast, lightly rubbing against my nipple as he brought his hips down again against me. A deep groan vibrating against my skin.