30 - Family

You're on cloud nine as waves of electricity and warmth race down from the top of your head to the tips of your toes. Taehyung's soft lips molding against yours feels so delicate and his hand that has managed to find its way to cup one side of your jaw feels so soft against your skin.

When the tiger hybrid slowly backs away from you, there's a wide smile on your lips and your eyes are staring into his, trying to read his reaction. You're slightly confused when you see the nervous energy that instantly builds within Taehyung as he bashfully glances down and a small boxy smile tugs upwards on the corner of his lips.

"We should get back to the others," Taehyung whispers shyly, still refusing to meet your gaze.

"Okay," you nod with a slightly teasing bite in your tone. Something about knowing that you are the one who caused the tiger hybrid to feel so bashful with a simple kiss, sends a surge of confidence running through you.

You clamber off the mattress easily before reaching a hand out for Taehyung to hold. He quickly accepts your offer and interlaces his fingers with yours before following behind you.

Just as the two of you walk past the door frame separating the room from the hallway, you're met with the sight of Seokjin and Namjoon struggling to hold back a certain cub. Jungkook is thrashing around in the two older males' grips in an attempt to head towards the room you were just in. Judging by the looks of it, it looks like the black panther hybrid is winning this 'fight'.

"We're not going to let you go in there to interrupt what's happening," Seokjin scolds, trying his best to hold back the younger male.

"I'm not going to interrupt anything," Jungkook refutes. His breaths are coming out in short puffs which tells you this has been going on for a while now.

"Then why exactly do you want to go?" Namjoon asks.

"I just want to-"

All three men freeze when Taehyung clears his throat. Seokjin and Namjoon look like they're deer caught in headlights. Jungkook, however, is shocked for a split second before his facial expression pinches into a rather cute pout.

"You kissed her!" he cries out, pointing an accusing finger at the tiger hybrid standing next to you and sounding rather betrayed.

"Maybe," Taehyung mumbles shyly.

You're absolutely loving this sudden change in the tiger hybrid's persona. He was oh-so confident when he asked to kiss you, but the moment you two pulled apart, he turned into a stuttering mess of a goop.

"Where did the confident tiger hybrid go? I swear I was just looking at him like less than three minutes ago," you giggle as you gently nudge Taehyung's side, causing him to blush even more.

"Tae," Jungkook whines. "I wanted to kiss her first! Hobi already took away the first kiss on the cheek from me.

"First kiss on the cheek? I didn't know that was a thing to fight over," you mumble to yourself.

"It's not," Namjoon snorts. "Our little one is just competitive like that."

"Ah, I see," you nod.

"Oh, stop whining about it you big baby," Seokjin groans. "At this rate, you're never going to kiss Y/N."

"What? Why not? I can kiss her right now if I want to," the panther gasps, turning to glare at the sugar glider hybrid.

"Really? Go ahead and do it. You're going to regret not making it special," the older male eggs him on. When Jungkook pulls his bottom lip up in between his teeth to nibble on gently, and when he sends you conflicted glances, Seokjin smirks victoriously. "See, you want it to be special. Just wait a little longer, Kook. Wait for the right time."