Part: 6}{A Funny Scene}

TW: Swearing

In the book, 'The Goblet Of Fire' it doesn't say that they ever went to Diagon alley except for Mrs. Weasly getting their things. So this chapter takes place before the Quidditch World Cup and after Harry got to the Burrow.

Also, I am very sorry for not posting in a month. I have chapters written but copying and pasting everything onto Wattpad is tiring for me being lazy. So I have decided to post two chapters for you wonderful readers!

-Harry-

We had a couple of more days before the Quidditch World Cup so Ron, Hermione, and I decided to go grab our school supplies for the year. Mrs. Weasly had to grab some things too, so she helped us get there.

Walking past the Quidditch shop, a brunette boy swung open the door, almost smacking me in the nose; not even a second later a blond boy in a baseball tee sprinted out the door, saying some rather nasty words at the shorter boy.

"TUBBO YOU B*TCH, GIVE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW!" He screamed, chasing after the boy; the brown-haired boy who I believe is Tubbo, pivoted around a wizard couple and sprinted back towards us.

The door opened again and two people walked out, one of them was incredibly tall, I would say about 6'9; he had black hair that seemed to shine dark purple in the sunlight. The other had long pink hair that was in a braid down his back.

"What did Tubbo take?" The pinked-haired man asked in a very monotone voice to the taller male. "I think he stole his sunglasses," he responded.

Tubbo dashed behind the long-haired man, hiding. "Don't you dare think that I can't see you, you bee b*tch boy!" the blond tackling the brunette to the ground, "now hand them over!"

"You guys are making a ruckus, and disturbing everyone else," Hermione exclaimed, walking over to the boys. "Hermione, just leave them be-" Ron started to say.

"Well then he shouldn't have stolen my f*cking shades, now hand them over," the blond was pinning Tubbo to the ground, not letting him go.

"Tubbo, give him his glasses, we're almost done getting the items, and I don't want to bring Phil into the equation," the pinked-haired man explained, glaring at the boy. "Yes Techno, but get this f*cking bastard off of me!"

"Tommy, get off so he can give you your glasses," he looked at the blond, who sighed and stood up. Tubbo stood and took the shades out of his pocket, but they seemed as though they wouldn't have fit. He handed them to Tommy and then pushed him, he tripped but didn't fall.

As if just suddenly realizing that Ron and I were here, Tommy stood up straight and looked right into my eyes. His eyes narrowed, he looked up at my forehead.

He's noticing my scar.

Is he going to go all fan girly?

"Nice scar," he smirked, then ran off, grabbing Tubbo's and the tall boy's hand.

"Tommy!" the pink-haired man shouted at the boy, he sighed then turned to us, "sorry about him, he's kinda a child.'' Then he walked off towards the direction of where the trio went.

"Did they not realize who you are?" Ron asked, bewildered by the encounter.

"I-I don't think so," I said, confused.

"Whatever, but we still need to get some books," Hermione explained, checking the supply list.

We walked over to the bookstore and opened the door, a bell ringing to signify that we were there.

Hermione led us over to the books that we needed to get, and she started talking about what we would be learning this year.

"Fundy, put that down you don't need it," I glanced over at a tall, brunette man wearing a burgundy beanie. He was talking to a shorter boy with the bright orange hair that was holding a glass telescope. "Fine, what do we need anyway?" he asked, putting the object down.

"We need history books, and where the f*ck is Charlie and Sneeg?" the brunette stated, looking around confused. "I dunno, probably in the vents or something," the Red-head said, smirking at his acquaintance.

The brunette glared at him, "Don't you dare say it."

"Amongus," he said with a smug look, the other sighed, "whatever, we need to find them and get the books."

"Harry?"

I turned around to Hermione holding books, staring at me. "You good?" Ron asked, "yeah, I'm fine." I grabbed the books and headed to the counter to buy them. "Where's your book, Ron?" I asked stupidly, "I'm using Percy's old books."

~+*+~

After we got everything we headed back to the Leaky Cauldron to Mrs. Weasly. Opening the door I spotted her sitting at a table talking to an older male who was wearing green robes and a green and white witches hat.

We walk up to the two, "hello boys and Hermione! This is Phil, he just recently moved to London." Mrs. Weasly introduced.

"Hello!" We greeted each other.

We sat down at a different table to talk about the upcoming event. "Vikram is going to be there, I might even be able to meet him in person!" Ron said very excitedly.

Hermione started to say something but I was distracted by the back door opening.

The three boys from earlier rushed through the door, laughing hysterically about something. The pink-haired man walked through right after them, he walked right up to Phil who was talking to Mrs. Weasly.

He said something then moved over to a larger table where three people were sitting. He sat down and joined the conversation.

"Harry, you know that we have one of the best seats, right?" Ron exclaimed, I snapped my head to him and nodded.

A couple more minutes later the door opened again.

The guy with the beanie and red-head walked through the door with two very short people. The three sat down at the table where the pink-haired boy was. Beanie walked over to Phil to say something then nodded and sat down with the rest.

"Do you think that they're all in one group?" Hermione asked, noticing me watching. "Yeah, maybe they're all friends," I say, wondering.

Mrs. Weasly nodded at Phil then got up and walked over to us. "We best be off now." 

------------

Word Count: 1043