Chapter Forty-one : Incense

I should get souvenirs! Before I teleported back to Cyprus Kingdom and to Granny Ora and Granpapa Oz, I went to town and bought candies, clothing, and items that I knew would suit their taste. I bought PLENTY of souvenirs since this is one of the times in the year their 19 other children would come to pay a visit.

The Yvesta's are a large secret clan almost no one knows about since they are a clan of witches. Adding the knew children, yes Granny Ora gave birth to twins, Lycuruis and Nathaliana. They are turning three pretty soon.

"Ok, I think I'm all set~ To Cyprus!"

*Glowing*

Ah~ I have arrived. I walked to the front door and knocked three times.

"Elvira!" Granny Ora tackled me in a tight embrace.

"Hng.." A whine came from below us, Natalie was pouting. She probably didn't like me stealing her mom from her.

"Nathaliana, you don't remember me? It's me! Aunt Vira!"

"Hmph!" She turned her back on me. Aha! I know what will make her look at me.

"Natalie~ look, Aunt Vira has chocolate~" I waved the small bar of chocolate infront of her. She giggled and jumped right into my arms and happily took the chocolate and started nibbling on it.

"Aww~ you cute little child." I rubbed my cheek against her's.

"Awunt! Awunt!" there comes little Ruis and clamped on my leg.

"Awunt! Chwocowate!" His eyes sparkled, staring at the other bar of chocolate I was holding.

"Hihihi~ here you go." I handed him the mini bar and he too started nibbling on it. Granny Ora doesn't want to give them too much sweets since they become too energetic.

"Elvira!" Aelis, their eldest daughter greeted me with a hug.

"No time no see, Aelis Onee-san. You still look amazing as usual." I complimented her.

"To have that come from someone as gorgeous as you, such an honor" She flustered. She also have her own set of twin who are currently 10 years old. They are somewhere in this house, probably went into one of the room realms.

I saw Granpapa Oz and greeted him, he told me I haven't grown an inch. In which I replied with making his favorite dessert disappearing. I met with the rest of their large family, even I'm surprised that I managed to memorize all of their names.

They appreciated my gift for them and all was having an amazing time.

"Elvira, why don't you pay your family a visit hm?" Granny Ora suggested.

"Do you not want me here?" I teased with fake tears.

"Ah, you know what I mean you silly child."

I know...maybe I should. After a few more chatting, I waited for the time to hit 11:40 at night. I went out to the roof and teleported myself into my room.

It still looks like just how I left it..

I went to my desk and ripped a pieces of papers. Each I wrote down, 'Happy Thanksgiving.' with a handkerchief with a small pumpkin embroidery.

I know they have a ball currently going on. It's an annual ball and almost all of the nobles from Kinsleigh are in attendance. I also know that Bxtch Jannette wasn't here too so I went out of my room and casually strolled in the halls.

I opened Rupert's room first and sat down by the chair I always used in his room. I enjoyed the peaceful silence that filled the room. I approached his bed and underneath the pillow there I placed the note and handkerchief.

Then I proceeded to My parent's room. I used to jump up and down on their bed just to disturb them for no apparent reason. I tucked the note and two handkerchiefs in and left.

Mary Onee-sama always had the best styled room. I looked around and saw her achievements, notes for class and queenly practice reminders. I slipped in the note and handkerchief and went to Quentin Onii-sama's room.

Looks like the maids just finished fixing his room. He's always been the messiest one out of all of us. I saw that there was a new cabinet and it was slightly open. I looked to see what it was and..my drawings. It was in there.

..I placed the items underneath his pillow and went to the last room, Heinry Onii-sama's.

Who is that?

I saw a figure go inside his room. It was short so it couldn't possibly be him. I sneaked to his door and listened.

"*giggle* You don't want me do you? Let's see about that Onii-chan~" She placed down an incense similar to his favorite one that he uses to help him sleep at night and replaced it. She then licked her lips.

"I can't wait for later, I'm wet already." The bxtch moaned.

My face darkened. We are both 13 and she's planning to drug my brother to having sex with her? Pfft- big mistake.

" I wonder what does Lady I'm wet already plans to do to Prince Heinry with that incense you got there." I sneered.

"W-Who are you?! GUARDS! GUARDS!!" She yelled out loud in a panic, she couldn't find me.

The room vibrated and her little incense was sent to my mind space.

"Wow, that girl sure is disgusting." Ares chortled.

"I second that." Hestia agreed.

"Where is my-?! HOW DARE YOU?!" She shrieked in anger. I just snapped my finger and every jewelry she was wearing shattered, scratching her face.

"AH!" She shouted and stared at me with a pale face.

"ASSASIN!" then she ran away.

Pfft- weak idiot. I cleaned up his room and I could hear her shrieking and knights marching. I hurriedly placed back everything in order and placed a magic spell on the handkerchief and note and teleported.

I was right in the veranda of the ball. I could see my siblings and parents from where I was. I smiled, I missed them.

They looked like they were enjoying themselves and I was contented seeing them like that.

Mother then looked from left and right in a panic. What's wrong?? She then met my gaze, I was shocked.

'How?'

Running, she ignored that she was a Queen. She looked at me in the eyes almost begging me not to disappear...

Fine, only once.

I'll indulge myself in this happiness.

To be Continued . . .