Meeting

You were coming from a friends party.

Of course you didn't get wasted like her, you didn't even drink!

Although you did end up getting peer pressured to drink some alcohol.
As you were leaving you had to walk home sadly, you didn't want to get in trouble for sneaking out.

You took a shortcut through the woods, being a little tipsy, you didn't think of it as being dangerous at the time.

If anything that excited you more.

You remember being younger and hoping to get kidnapped by a hot kidnapper obsessed with you.

You laughed at the silly thought, knowing it wouldn't play out that way.

You thought you were getting closer to your house when you heard rustling behind you. You turned slowly and silently, the rustling almost stopping on cue.

You looked back kinda confused but with adrenaline.
An animal? No way..

You hiccuped. Both out of nervousness and your first time drinking. Although, you weren't drunk and you were fully aware of your surroundings.
You weren't even of age to drink! Not that it mattered now that you were picking up the pace..

You heard branches cracking and getting closer. Your chest tightened and you gulped.

You ran.

And of course, as if on tempo.. they started running too.

You were smiling as you ran, almost tumbling a few times. The branches from trees ripping your clothes and scratching your skin only filled your adrenaline.

The excitement made you laugh as you ran freely. We're you scared? Of course you were! You were being chased by a stranger.

But you imagined them being exactly your type, maybe your soulmate as you ran. You also knew you could get away.
Your house was right pass these few trees and the adrenaline hadn't worn off.

You were gonna escape and laugh it off. The stranger would just give up.

You thought wrong.. In fact you hadn't exactly thought wrong, but had jinxed yourself. You were almost there too..

You tripped on a big root, twisting your ankle.
Shit..
You thought as the chasing stopped.
The excitement had left your body.. For the first time in the race, you had felt scared.

Heavy steps came closer.
You tried to crawl only to have your wrist stepped on by a heavy black boot.
"Trying to hide? You can run but you can't hide~"
He flipped you around and your eyes widened.
"Oh you broke your own ankle.. Now I don't have to do it.."
"I knew it.. I knew you were obsessed!" You said trying to move away.

He looked at you.
"Obsessed? oh no.. I'm infatuated" His eyes were Manic.
He was at the party..
I know him.. I knew there was something off about him.

"You're insane!"
His hands wrapped around your neck. You struggled to get out his grip and couldn't breathe. Everything was going dark. The last thing you heard were the words he said.

"And you love it~"

❤️