Underlies

"Ladybug, from what I observed, Volpina wants revenge on you for ruining her chances with the guy she likes. The meteorite was to make us trust her and the Hawk Moth illusion was probably just to distract Chat and I.

"Her superpower is creating illusions, that's it. So anything she throws at you isn't real, just swing your yoyo through them and they'll disappear. 

"While her illusions are keeping us occupied, Volpina herself will most likely be at the Agreste mansion trying to convince Adrien that Ladybug was the liar, so Chat and I will go there. Ladybug, you join us as soon as you are done with the illusions."

"Uh, Silver Moonrise, you'll be able to handle Volpina yourself, I should focus om something else instead," said Chat. 

I was confused for a second before suddenly remembering that Chat and Adrien were the same person.

"Oh, then..." What could I have Chat do?

"He could help me with the illusions," suggested Ladybug.

"I don't think you'll need it, but sure," I agreed. "You guys give me a hand when you're done." And I flew off.

As I was flying, I saw that Volpina was also already heading to the Agreste mansion. She easily flew into Adrien's room because his window was open. Note to self: keep windows closed. Also, how did Volpina know where Adrien's room is?

I looked in the room and saw Volpina holding up her 'miraculous' to Adrien, telling him that she was an actual superhero and Ladybug was just 'jealous'. Chat somehow got away from Ladybug.

I hovered above the open window, wondering how I was going to get Volpina's necklace. 

Watching Volpina flirt with Adrien, something came over me, and without knowing what happened, I was in Adrien's room.

When I finally came to my senses, I knew I messed up. I was suppose the think of a plan! Why am I acting so irrationally?

Oh well, I'm already here, so might as well face the music.

"Volpina, I don't know if you know, but breaking and entering into other's property is considered illegal," I said, cocking my head.

"It's not illegal if I have permission, Silver Moonrise. I have permission from Adrien, we're on a date," said Volpina innocently. Yup, definitely need to see a doctor.

"Um," said Adrien in the back. "It wasn't really a date...?"

"What?" Asked Volpina, turning around.

"I mean, I barely know you?" Adrien said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Volpina, you can give up now, we know that you're an akuma villain!" 

"You-!" She took her flute and blew a tune.

Suddenly, I was surrounded by dozens of grenades and bombs. I turned my belt into a whip and whipped through all of them, making them all dissolve into orange smoke.

"Urgh!" Growled Volpina. 

I threw my whip at Volpina but she dodged it. She jumped on to Adrien's skateboard ramp and brought out her flute. I threw my whip at her again and made her lose her balance. She fell down the ramp, her flute rolling down after her.

"Pardon our late arrival," said Chat outside the window, Ladybug right behind him.

Upon seeing the two heroes, Volpina quickly held up her flute to her mouth and played it. A dozen copies of herself appeared, but Ladybug threw her yoyo at them and they all disappeared.

"Where did she go?" Asked Ladybug.

"There she is!" Said Chat, pointing outside.

Volpina was standing on the roof of the building opposite to the mansion with...Adrien in her hands!