twenty three

"And his bedtime is eight, after he eats you can give him a bottle of milk and he'll be out quickly. If he gives you any trouble with eating or drinking his milk, then just ask Nevaeh to do it. She knows how to get him to eat." Heaven rambled.

She had made a whole list, powerpoint, and had put her phone on 'allow all notifications' for the night. Daloni and Nevaeh was going to be staying at Jayda's house for a couple of hours and Heaven wanted to make sure that Daloni was all set.

Honestly they were already a tad bit late to their reservations because Heaven wanted to break every single thing down for Jayda. "And if he hits anyone he has
to go to time-out for ten minutes. I'm trying to teach him to be nicer."

"And—Heaven, I got it." Jayda chuckled. She understood Heaven was nervous leaving Daloni, but Jayda knew everything about him and she would make sure he was comfortable at all cost.

"Sorry, I'm just nervous." Heaven said, looking down at Daloni stand in front of her, watching Nevaeh and Angel play.

"I know babe, but I promise he'll be fine. I'll call you if anything." Jayda replied.

"They already had their baths. We'll be back later tonight." Heaven said. Jayda nodded her head and bent down to Daloni's level.

"Move." Daloni mumbled, turning his body into Heaven's dress.

"Papa, remember we have to be nice if we want Spider Man." Heaven said, picking him up so that he wouldn't mess up her dress with his random slob.

"Okay." He nodded.

"I love you, I'll see you later." Heaven said, kissing his cheek and rubbing his back.

"Love mommy too. Later." Daloni replied, giving her a very big wet kiss that left slob on her cheek.

"Oh goodness." Heaven mumbled.

"Papa, come play with us." Nevaeh ran over, reaching her arms up to grab him. She had already told Angel that Daloni was her little brother and that she was the only one who could touch him.

Instead of responding Daloni went into Nevaeh's arms as she struggled to hold him. She walked them back to the area that they were playing at and sat Daloni next to her.

"Thank you so much." Heaven said, giving Jayda a hug. She had called Jayda to babysit after Zylin asked her on a date. Of course Jayda said yes, she wanted Heaven to have some grown up time.

"Anytime babe, now go." Jayda chuckled, pointing to the door. Heaven giggled and finally exited the house. She stopped on the porch and turned back around about to knock.

"Maybe I should just stay with him for a while." She said about to knock.

"Go Heaven!" Jayda yelled from the other end of the door, watching Heaven through the ring camera. She knew Heaven like a book and she knew she would turn around to knock again.

Heaven sighed and went to Zylin's car getting on the passenger. Zylin had stayed in the car so that Nevaeh wouldn't back out of staying at Jayda's house.

"You ready?" He asked her.

"Yes. I'm suprised he didn't cry." Heaven replied. She had expected Daloni to cry when she left, but he had proved her wrong. He was making good progress.

"But look at yo ass over there pouting." Zylin chuckled, starting the ignition.

"I am not." Heaven smiled shyly.

"So where we going?" She asked.

"I made us reservations at the new paint place. It's only gone be us and this other couple. Let me tell you right now I'm competitive and it's gone be a game and we need to win." Zylin explained.