Chapter 2: Dreams

𓂀

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

𝙃𝙔𝘿𝙍𝘼 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙧𝙘𝙝 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚, 𝙎𝙤𝙠𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙖

"I hate when you do that." I wined, as soon as Pietro put me down. "Love you too, Anara." He kissed our sisters cheek, then a silver blur flashed before us.

"He's going to get hurt one of these days." Wanda looked where the boy was just stood. "And we'll be there to pick up the broken pieces." I glance over to where the fighting is. We began walking back towards the base entrance, where I saw an Avenger stood.

"Anastasia!" I rolled my eyes at my bossy younger sibling. I came to a halt, followed by Wanda stopping beside me. "I think its time we had a little fun of our own." She followed my eye sight to the Avenger trying to make his way into the building.

Clint ducked behind a tree, waiting for a clearing to shoot. As he was about to pull, a silver blue blur knocked him off ground, sending him crashing into the ground with a groan.

"You didn't see that coming?"

The blonde haired boy spoke to the fallen man, with a thick Sokovian accent. He ran back off, missing an arrow that was about to be fired at him.

Caught of guard, a tank fired towards Barton, shooting past his side, sending him back on the ground in pain. "Clint!" Widow immediately ran towards her friend.

The blur striked again, sending Captain America flying into the air. "We have an enhanced in the field." Cap carried on his fight.

"Clint's hit!" Nat slid to his side, seeing a huge open gash on his side. "Somebody wants to deal with that bunker?" holding down some bandages she pulled from her suit. Hulk jumped over and as such, smashed it. "Thank you."

The star spangled man sent his shield flying, catching it, and attacking the others. "Stark, we really need to get inside." "I'm closing in." Iron Man was flying towards the soldiers surrounding outside a door. Landing in a superhero pose, and blasted back the men. "JARVIS, am I closing in? Do you see a power source for that shield?"

"There's a particle wave below the north tower." Tony, flew through the air, passing a gate and continued to sent shots. "Great, I want to poke it with something." He sent a small missile like object towards the protective barrier, knocking it down. "The drawbridge is down, people." The Avengers finished off the last of them.

We trodded through the snowy fields, as sounds of battling filled our ears and the cold air on our skin. I glanced at Wanda, seeing her place a hand under her chin, knowing she's worrying about her twin.