𝟬𝟳.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 POV

(Y/N) glares at the half-naked Hisoka who sweating bullets. ❝Listen (Y/N), I can explain-❞ The panicked male began. Before he can continue, a card swiftly flew and sliced a strand of the male's hair. ❝But there's nothing to explain, I witnessed it all❞

The girl said, walking closer to the clown who was slowly backing away. ❝I came in and see you throwing shit that does not belong to you. Not to mention poor Illumi-san you were harassing.❞ She continued, pointing at the black hair male with his blank expression.

"But it was Illumi who started throwing towels at me." Hisoka mentally cried as he watched another vein pop on the girl's cheek. ❝Hisoka.❞ (Y/N) called out, stopping right in front of the crying clown with a card at his neck.

❝When I come back later. This dumpster is going to be neat and all in place. Do I make myself clear?❞ Her voice dropped as she stares deep into his soul. ❝Yes ma'am❞ The male answered quickly, glaring in Illumi's direction begging for help.

But of course, who would want to miss out on such an entertaining show, especially if it's free! ❝I'm leaving. Remember, if it's not clean when I come back❞ (Y/N) said as she walks towards the door. ❝Goodbye to your head❞ She motioned her hand back and forth, glaring intensely before walking out.

After her steps faded away, Hisoka jumped at Illumi. ❝You dumb shit! Why didn't you help me!!❞ He cried, attempting to take out the blank male's eyeballs with his card but failing to.

❝I thought you aren't scared of anything, especially a little girl so small,❞ Illumi said while dodging. ❝And put on some clothes you clown❞ The male tossed his [long lavishing] hair on his shoulder to the back, annoyed by Mr.Clown's nasty behaviours.

❝Why is everyone so mean to me these days❞ Hisoka pouted while sliding his arms through his shirt. (wtf do you call that thingy he wears?) ❝Maybe it's because you are ugly and annoying, that's why no one loves you.❞ Illumi said with little to no expressions, getting himself up and heading towards the door.

❝Where are you going Illumi~ Are you leaving me :C❞Hisoka whined while watching the tall figure exit his room. ❝Yes, Hisoka. No way I'm sleeping in the same room as you. Good night❞ The male said before completely disappearing into the hallway.

···

"Why is it so quiet, I wonder where Gon and Killua are." The young girl thought as she roamed the empty hallway trying to find the two boys. After leaving Hisoka's room, she went to get some snacks in the cafeteria that were free, took a whole bunch and shoved them in her bag along with her two other items.

"Why is it so loud in here? I don't think I'm allowed but who cares." (Y/N) pushed open the door to find Killua trying to snatch what seems to be a soccer ball from the old chairman.

❝Oh hey (Y/N)-chan! We were going to find you but the chairman invited us to a game and the winner gets a hunter license. That's only if you get the ball from him❞ The two watch as Killua uses one of his abilities, shadow step.

❝Wow! Did you see that (Y/N) !? There were multiple Killua just now! That's so cool!❞ Gon cheered with (Y/N) next to him. The girl watches the albino slip and fall face first before breaking into laughter.

❝AHAHAH DID YOU SEE THAT GON?! HE SLIPPED!! OH MY GOD, I CAN'T BREATHEEE!❞ (Y/N) laughed, both hands on the stomach and rolling around the floor.

❝Geez, I would like to see you try.❞ Killua tsked, rubbing the back of his head as he walked toward the two. ❝Nah I'm gonna win if I do. I got the main character shit going that you can never go against.❞ (Y/N) smirked and got up, picking up her bag before opening it and taking out two mysterious boxes wrapped in this light pink wrapping cloth.

❝You guys haven't eaten yet, right? Try some of my homemade bentos. It might be a bit cold now but it should still be warm.❞ The female smiled before handing the two boxes to them both with the chairman observing the three, juggling the ball. ❝Woah! Thank you (Y/N)-chan!❞ Gon said, smiling brightly. Killua gave the girl a small thanks and they both went to devour their food.

❝Well little girl, since they couldn't get the ball and you just got here. Do you want to try it?❞ The old man asks the girl who looks at him boringly and was yawning.

❝I'm gonna pass, gotta sleep early to grow taller. I'm just here to give these two stupid idiots something to eat before they put an all-nighter trying to get that ball,❞ The girl said while pointing at the two sitting near the door eating like there's no tomorrow.

(Y/N) sighed and went for the door, ❝I'm gonna go now. Byebye~❞ The two boys waved their goodbyes and thanked the girl once more before going back to get the ball from the jumpy old man.

"(Y/N) (L/N), an interesting girl indeed."

______________________

Author's note:
Hihi~
have a short small chapter for now.
School has been a bitch and I've been working on 3 projects and preparing for 2 exams, running on two cans of coke.
Its been great :)

ignore any spelling mistakes and grammar problems cuz I'm speedrunning this and I just can't spell.

hope you enjoy and I might see you guys again in a week or two :D

(hello to my ghosty readers |・ω・ )

-Zuki out-
⊂((・x・))⊃