sixty eight

"You guys I am in Ireland! This is so cool. We will find all the leprechauns. Yes we. You'll never guess who I found here." He panned the camera to the smiling red headed girl. "Firerose!" She laughed, nudging his side.

"Tommyinnit is still as annoying as ever."

"Yeah and now you live in the land of leprechauns, you fit in well."

"Seven years and you're still an ass."

"Seven years and how 'bout a kiss?" He puckered his lips at her as she rolled her eyes. He grinned, walking alongside his best friend. The two had decided to start again as friends, and today was Tommy's first visit to Dublin since she had moved. He, Tubbo and Theo had of course helped her move.

"Tell them about how I helped you move all your big heavy things."

"Tubbo and I were the only ones to carry the heavy things, you and Theo just carried the light boxes in one by one!"

"Oi it was hard work!"

"You're hard work."

"But I'm fun!"

"And annoying." She glared.

"Let's get a pint! That's what Ireland is good for right?"

"Yeah yeah I know a place."

~

"Viewers, Tommy is plastered. What would you like to say to them Tom."

"Some people find me annoying at first!" He smiled as he leaned on the girls shoulder as they walked through the streets.

"Alright," she held his waist firmly so he wouldn't fall and put the camera away, "let's get you to my flat."

He giggled drunkenly, "You said flat you're so-"

His words were interrupted by a stream of puke.

"That's beautiful. C'mon." She stood him up straight and helped him down the street. Slowly but surely they made it to her apartment building, up the elevator, down the hall, to her door, and finally inside to her couch, the entire time with him complaining. She sat him down, his head lulling back against the couch.

"If you have to puke, hold it 'till I grab a bowl okay?" He nodded slowly and she ran to grab a bowl. She set it on his lap and went back to the kitchen to grab water, Advil, and crackers. She sat next to him, facing him with her legs crossed.

"Can you drink a bit?" He looked at her doubtfully, "Just a little, for me." He sighed and took the glass taking a few sips. She held out the pills for him and even in his state he knew they'd be useful later. Silently she held out the crackers. He took them with a look of thankfulness in his eyes, slowly munching on them. "Feel a little better?"

He nodded and slowly moved his head so he was laying in her lap. Looking up at her with his big blue eyes, "This okay?" She nodded and he closed his eyes, continuing to eat his crackers. Without thinking, her hands went to his soft hair and began playing with it, scratching his head to soothe him.

He hummed quietly, "This is better."

"Better?"

"All the other times I got wasted, I fell asleep wishing, almost imagining you were there, like this. And now, poof. Dreams come true kids, but Dream just cums."

"Tommy!" She hit his arm as he giggled.

"Don't care how much you yell or hit me, I'll still love you Rosie. My Rosie."