Love Before And Death After Camp

Hey, I'm S and I'm just trying my luck at writing something other than Star Wars. Camp C is one of my fav series' so I was imagining things like this story. Ok, so as the description says it's not Benji or Yasammy cause I'm not crazy about it. Instead I believe Ben would be that loner guy who would love to hang out with people but not wanna be in anything romantic, not a player just a guy who doesn't want romantic ties. Sammy, I believe she'd wanna be staying in her ranch and only come to the city to see the 5 of them, so I just think she'd want more of a country man/woman. I'm not controlling that. Yaz and Kenji, I just feel romantic vibes from them, maybe cause he was dealing with her shit attitude towards him and she was always pulling him to his limits and helping him even if he doesn't know it. Darius and Brooklyn stay the same as always...

Yaz is me if I was there...

Yeah sorry for that now starting the damn story.May, the year before the camp.

My pov

Kenji and Yaz are 17 in this fyi. Darius is 14, Brook and Ben are 15 and  Sammy is 16. Yaz is from Iran but lives in Arizona, same for Kenji but he's Japanese.

"Kenji!" Mr. Kon yells through his son's door's keyhole, bursting into the room in the next second.

"Yeah dad?" He asks in annoyance.

"Have you heard of the famous Y. Fadoula runner?" Mr. Kon asks and he groans.

"Yeah, she's fast. Like hella fast, how can anyone finish a race that quick?!" Kenji exclaims, mainly to himself.

"Well, she needs a sponsor and I was thinking it would be good to have her as the company's face. That way even sport fans would know about our business." He says and Kenji stares at him weird.

"First of all, it's not our business, it's your business. Second, shouldn't Zara know about this. It makes more sense dad, she's your right hand not me." Kenji proclaims and his father's face turns into a scowl.

"Listen here boy! You are not to come anywhere close to the meeting." He says strictly and Kenji frowns.

"Fine..." Kenji groans and his father scowls.

"Very good boy, now wear something respectful for once in your lifetime!" He says and Kenji looks down.

Kenji's pov

My dad leaves and now I'm obviously not gonna follow his orders. Who knows, maybe I'll get someone to hang out with for once in my lifetime.

"What to wear? Something to impress but casual..." I mutter and think, "How do you impress a runner? Sports? Nah that's taking it head on."

I look through my giant closet and see some khaki pants with dark stains and a blue t-shirt with a red 'I'm Dead Cuz Of Ya' text on the front. Perfect

Pretty much what he's wearing

I throw on a pair of black shoes and gel my hair to it's usual spike.