+ 70 +

"Alright girls, I'll see you all on Tuesday! Have a wonderful rest of your week!"

Exhaling a small breath and grabbing all your packets of papers from your class you look over at the young teen sitting beside you, her eyes curiously peering over each paper as the other girls begin standing up and exiting the room.

"These papers....a-are pretty informative aren't they..."

"Yeah...I guess my baby looks like an actual baby right now."

Carefully standing up from your pillow you were sitting on using the wall as stability when you look up you see Jimin leaning against the door frame, his eyes immediately locking on you and ignoring the blushing girls all passing him by.

Now my anxiety can go away...

"A-Are you coming to the next class?...."

Turning your head away from Jimin to the young girl beside you with her face covered in a blush you give her your best comforting smile possible, her shoulders relaxing when you nod.

"Mhm...I believe I am, why?"

"N-Nothing really...Y-You just k-kind of remind me of my big sister..."

"Your big sister?"

"Yeah...she p-passed away last year due to cancer...you kind of look like her too...which is weird...b-but if you come to the class...th-then I'll come. Deal?"

Turning her head away from you with a frown on her blushed face you look down at her outstretched hand, your heart softening as you reach out and give her fingers a gentle shake.

"Deal."

"C-Cool."

Holding your papers against your chest your heart beams with happiness as you begin padding over to Jimin, his smile only growing larger the closer you get to him.

"Hey Pretty Mama."

"H-Hi..."

"How was your class?"

"It was good...I got all of these papers..."

"We'll have to sit down and check them out later, let me carry them though. Are you hungry?"

"Mhm...I'm starving."

"Good, then let's get you some food and you can tell me all about your class."

"Where did you sit this whole time?"

"The parking lot, I watched two pigeons beef over a French fry so that was pretty interesting."

Letting out a little snort when you laugh your body gently bumps into Jimin's as the two of you exit the building, his fingers gently slipping down into your own to clasp your hand into his.

"You're so silly."

"Only for you Baby Mama."

"...Jimin..."

"Hmm?"

"I love you.."

The second the words leave your mouth Jimin's entire body lightly jolts before he leans over and lays his head on yours, his lips stretched into the biggest grin possible.

"I love you too Baby, what brought this on?"

"N-Nothing....I just felt like saying it..."

"Well if you ever feel like it again don't hesitate, I love hearing you say it."

I feel so warm right now...like everything in my life is getting better...I already know more about my baby right now than I have in the last five months...