Years Later

Mondstadt, the city of freedom, home to the Anemo Archon and the people of Mondstadt city. The land of freedom and wind is actually pretty calm compared to other lands. Not many treasure hoarders dared challenge the knights or the Darknight Hero, and most monsters are tame in this area. It's weird, actually. The most dangerous thing in Mondstadt isn't any monster or any villainous treasure hoarder or Fatui, it is in fact an innocent girl everyone knows. Her name is—

BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

"Klee!" The Grand Master of the Knights, Jean, called out in anger. The explosion occurred on a windmill as one of the wings fell off. It hit the ground as people quickly ran. A girl with long blond hair, a red dress, and a red hat slowly turned her head from the windmill to the incredibly angry Jean. She had an unsure smile on her face.

"H-Hi..." The girl said. This was Klee, the Clover Knight of the Knights of Favonious, the Spark Knight, impending doom to foes, and an unintentional terrorist...

Klee was sitting at Jean's desk. Jean was pacing back and forth in front of her. She wasn't saying anything. She was just pacing and thinking. Klee raised her hand a little.

"In my defense, Diona is bad at catch." She said.

"Quiet." Jean replied. Klee put her hand down. After another long moment of silence, Jean sighed.

"Alright, first of all, this is the THIRD time this week. We don't have an infinite amount of materials! We can't keep rebuilding that windmill." Jean explained. Klee nodded.

"But... you can just take whatever blew up, right?" She asked.

"Not if you turned it to dust." Jean replied. Klee nodded.

"Yeah... that's true." She said. Jean took a deep breath.

"I'm going to take your bombs for the week. I'm telling Albedo what happened as well. That way, you can't even make new bombs." Jean explained. Klee whined a bit.

"Don't tell Albedo! Please! Just don't tell him! He's better off relaxing in Dragonspine doing whatever he does! He doesn't need to know! I won't make any new bombs either! I swear it!" Klee exclaimed.

"How do I know I can trust you?" Jean asked.

"Cause I'm seventeen now. I think I deserve some credit." Klee smirked to herself.

"You blew up a windmill. You don't deserve any." Jean replied.

"Well, that's different. You can at least trust me!" Klee added.

"Too bad! Don't make matters worse for yourself! Now leave your whole bag at the door when you leave." Jean said sternly.

"My whole bag!? Why the whole thing!?" Klee exclaimed.

"Cause next thing I know that's a bomb too. Now get moving. I have work to do." Jean replied. Klee sighed, walking past her and dropping her bag.

"Pockets too." Jean said, not even facing her. Klee grit her teeth.

"Yeah yeah... you demon." Klee muttered under her breath, taking out all of her bombs and placing them next to her bag.

"What was that!?" Jean shouted.

"N-Nothing!" Klee exclaimed, running off. Jean sighed.

"That girl... it's like she's still a young child." Jean said to herself. She walked to her desk and sat down, beginning to do paperwork...

"Da da daaaaa!" Klee exclaimed, running across the city. The day was still early, so there were plenty of things to do! Plenty...

"What do I do without bombs?" She wondered to herself while skipping around. She quickly made her way to the Cat's Tail. She pet a few cats as she opened the door and walked in.