Chapter 3: Church

𓂀

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

{A few days later,}
𝙎𝙤𝙠𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙖

I was playing with the rings on my fingers, whilst Pietro was passing out medicine and other items he stole from in a duffle bag. Blankets and books were being past to the cold citizens of Sokovia.

Wanda moved of the wall she was leaning on, and began to walk over past our brother. Immediately, I joined at her side as the cold air brushed our skin.

"Where do we go now?" the youngest asked, not removing her eyes from her twin. "We stay." none of us could imagine leaving the country we grew up in. I looked over to see the blonde past medicine to an older gentleman.

"He's got an admirer." Her eyes followed mine to a pretty blonde, smiling at my brother's good nature. She chuckled under her breath at my words. "At lest he might get a happy ending." My words felt like venom at the thought of our past. "We all will." Wanda placed a hand on my arm and sent me a warm smile.

Even though Wanda is the youngest out of us three, she's probably the most wise. Always being protective over us and always looking out for us. Pietro is the trouble maker and very protecting. I'm the one with a short anger fuse. Yet, I'm the most understanding. If i love you like family, you'll always have me.

I watched as the woman received a beautiful dress. Wanda just scoffed as she walks to him, I eye roll at his shenanigans.

"Is every girl in Sokovia getting a dress from Paris?"

"At lest Gertie's looked warm. Where's ours's?" I voiced back, following beside Wanda.

I felt a presence jog up to in between us. "You're both jealous you're not getting a dress." "Jealous? Ha." sarcasm dripped from my words. We continued to walk as Wanda turned to our brother. "You keep stealing, you're going to get shot." Pietro scoffed at her. I hit the back of his head, speaking, "We mean it."

"At speed, nothing can touch you. But standing still.." He cut her off, coming to a halt. "Do you think I want to be?" Standing ahead of us, he looked from Wanda to me. "You said, 'Wait.' I'm waiting. I don't know for what." Pietro looks between both of us, "We had Stark helpless."

"All these years, and you.." I cut him off, "We can destroy him." without another word spoken from us, we turned to see the woman from before, run past us, shouting for her brother. "Costel!"

The three of us turned to look at the commotion. "Costel, where did you go?" She asked with concern.

"The church." The little boy looked straight at us three. "The man says you need to come to the church." I looked questionly at him.

"What man?"

"...The Iron Man." He couldn't quite think of the words.

We glanced at each other, sharing a look at the words.