04 | the truth comes out

Y/N ran back into the village and saw nobody, it was completely empty

She walked forward a little bit and heard completely nothing until she felt a presence behind her and quickly turned around with her hands raised.

"Hey, hey not the camera" Kingos camera guy also friends put his hands up.

"What are you doing here. You could get hurt" She put her hands down and frantically looked around to make sure she would get no more jump scares.

She looked back at the camera guy and asked him. "Where are you supposed to be?."

"I just started walking around" He said as she walked up to him and put her hands on his shoulders.

"Ok look you need to go hide somewhere and stay completely quit and no taking pictures got it?" She asked him and he quickly nodded.

She let go of his shoulder and watched as he ran to get a good spot.

She heard a roar behind her and quickly turned around. A Deviant headed straight for her and she lifted her hands but before it could reach her something or someone sliced it's head.

Blood or whatever was in its head splatted all over her.

"Sorry!" She looked up at Kingo as he stared at the Deviants head with horror.

"Thanks" She sighed as she took off the blood from her eyes.

"Any chance you have seen Karun?" Kingo asked as he got off from the Deviant and walked up to Y/N.

"Who?" She asked.

"Karun the man with the camera?" He frantically looked around.

"Oh yes I sent him into hiding" She replied as she looked around.

"Than-" Kingo was cut off when he saw a Devaint slowly walking behind Y/N.

"Y/N behind you" He whispered as he looked down at her and saw she was staring at something behind him.

"You too" She whispered back to him.

"If you get blood on me one more time I will kill you" She said to him before they both went for the deviants.

Kingo blasted the Deviant with his finger and Y/N punched it in the face.

Both Deviants stumbled back but regained their posture after a minute and continued fighting.

Everything was chaos all that was heard was roaring and yells.

The Deviant went straight for Y/Ns stomach to stab her but she stopped it with her hand, a reflex she didn't know she had but right as she was about to punch it gold surrounded her hand and it shaped of what looked like to be a gauntlet.

Right as she punched the Deviant it went flying back into a branch that was sticking out of a tree stabbing the Deviant straight in the stomach.

Y/N paused and looked at her hand.

No.

Nope.

This only meant one thing.

She looked back at Kingo and saw him blast the Devaint one last time before it died.

Kingo looked back at Y/N and widened his eyes as he looked at her hands.

"I didn't know you could that" He laughed and looked at her but she wasn't laughing she was still in shock. Her eyes got watery but she quickly wiped them.

First Ajak.

Not him too.

"Where's Gilgamesh?" She asked tears forming in her eyes again but she just kept wiping them off.

"He was with Thena-" She cut him off as she ran past him into the woods.

Looking everywhere she ran deeper into the trees.

Sersi looked directly at Y/Ns hand as she ran by her and that's when it all finally made sense. When she finally put the pieces together.

Ajaks healing.

Y/N randomly gained healing powers

How did she not notice.

Talk with Arishem Sersi's flashback

"There is one of you who can gain the power of the dead" Arishem said as Sersi looked at the robots in front of her.

She slowly looked back at him confused and asked "who?"

"That is for you to find out.  although i have explained to them before this power is a gift not a punishment they just never seem to understand" Arishem chuckled and looked back at Sersi.

"If your truly want to know. Remember everyone's powers. Their names, everything. Once you get it, it will all make sense" Arishem said to her.

Flashback over

_____________________________
Published: 11/12/2021
Edited: 9/4/2022
724 words