Chapter 22

Aaron--

After what I did with Allena that night I didn't get over with the guilt, and for that when Allena start avoiding me I also didn't invade her privacy, and also ordered maid Melessa to take care of her, without her knowing that I told otherwise she ignored it.

In these three weeks we didn't face each other, so talking is so far from that. But today my works completed early so I went home at lunch time, and somewhere in my heart I wanted to see Allena if she's ok or not, and I know she was not locked in her room when I'm not home, so as I entered I saw a beautiful face of my wife.

But I moved towards my room, ignoring her which is most difficult task for me, I wanted to hug her, to make her comfortable with me, to built her trust in me, to make her feel protected with me, but I know I cross all the lines which connects our bond back or make us one again. I know that she never forgive me and I'm also not able to ask for her forgiveness.

I was in my thoughts and about to go into my room's side but a sweet, little voice make me stop in my steps.

"Aaron!" I heard Allena's sweet voice, which I crave to hear for weeks. I instantly turns towards her.

"What do you want now?" I asked her rudely, I'm not angry with her but I'm angry with myself, I'm angry for hurting her, for abusing her, for raising my hand on her, but my eyes held some different emotions, which I can't hide from her.

"Aaron I want one and a half billion dollars, and in exchange of it I can do and give anything you want." She said and my anger rose to the heights of sky from deep of earth's depth.

If she wants money she can ask me directly no matter how much, I'm happily give it to her, I know I'm faulty here but I can do each and everything for her without any exchange of thing, but again she did what trigger my anger the most, how can she agree with that thought of doing or giving anything. Is she thinking herself as a thing or a buying material?? I know I was wrong but the next I did with her is needed.

"What did you just said? Huh! One and a half billion dollars. And what you have to give me in exchange of it. I thought I think wrong about you, but you WHORE, YOU BITCH, you always remain a BLOODY GOLD DIGGER'." I shouts in anger cannot control myself anymore, how can she think of herself so low. My eyes turns red, and i pushed her back towards the wall pinned her hands above her head.

"Aa....aar....Aaron..... please.....ple... please....lea....leave me....it...it's....hur...hurting....aar...Aaron." she starts pleading as her tears roll down from her eyes. Her tears hurts me the most, but i just tightened my hold with one hand and held her cheeks tightly with my other hand.

I wanted her to trust me with her all worries, I know I broken her trust which she held upon me by doing that unforgettable sin with her, but in the end of the day we're husband and wife, she can slap me, beat me, curse me, hurt me. But what the need of this exchanging thing again.

I was in my deep thoughts then I didn't give a damm to her pleadings and after sometime I felt a weight on my body, it broken my chain of thoughts and I see Allena fall unconscious. I leave her hands and securely take her in my arms like bridal style, and shouts.

"Aunt melessa, melessa!" She come out running.

"Call the doctor immediately." I told her and took Allena into my room, and securely put her on bed then sat besides her.

Soon doctor comes and checked her, then took her blood sample.

"Mr. Gray, I take her blood sample for getting hundred percent sure what I'm thinking, I'll tell you the report in two hours and she's fell unconscious because of some shock and weakness let her sleep." She said and about to go .

"But doctor what you're thinking she suffer from." I asked her sternly.

"I thought maybe she's pregnant because everything shows only that sign, but before giving you hope I wanted to get complete assurance first." She said and I'm beyond happy, and as she left I sit beside Allena holding her hand in between mine.

Looking at her lovingly, but soon her words starts playing in my head and I leave her hand with jerk, and leave the room. Soon I got a call from doctor and she confirmed Allena's pregnancy, I was happy and sad at the same time. Then I called my personal lawyer Mr. Wesley.

"Hello Mr. Gray! How may I help you ?" He asked as soon as he pick up the phone.

"Hello Mr. Wesley, I wants a legal contract which states that in exchange of one and a half billion dollars, the custody of upcoming baby or babies is only mine and also a divorce papers attached with them. And I want these papers early in the morning." I said.

"Sure Mr. Gray I'll do that." He said and cut the call.

"Congratulations Allena, we're oops I'm going to be a father." I said looking at the sleeping figure on my bed.

"I don't want to do this with you Alle, but you leave no choice to me. I know I never give you any rights, but it's you who have to fight for them, and directly asked me for money like a real wife did, but no you again take business in between of relationship, and I didn't want a woman as my wife and as mother of my child who can't fight for herself and for her rights." I said and leave her sleeping alone.