Chapter 60: Who's More Important?

"Fenghuang?"

Fu Li looked in amazement at the leader of the three-headed people. "You're saying I smell like a Fenghuang?"

"We'll definitely meet a beautiful Fenghuang if we follow you," The three-headed person responded. "We were born for the Fenghuang and don't want to die without even seeing them." The Fuchang Tree only bore fruit once in its lifetime. The three-headed race broke out of these fruits, so the day the Fuchang Tree withered would be the day their lives came to end. They could walk and speak upon birth, but hadn't expected there to be no Langgan Tree or Fenghuang after birth.

To them, the abrupt appearance of this person who smelled like the Fenghuang and even informed them of the Langgan Tree's presence had given them meaning to continue living.

"I'm sorry," Fu Li bowed to the several three-headed people. "I have never seen a Fenghuang. I can only lead you to the Langgan Tree to settle down."

"It's fine," The three-headed people had a type of zealous trust in Fu Li. "Since you can help us find the Langgan Tree, you'll definitely be able to help us find a Fenghuang."

Fu Li: ...

When did he say he would help them search for a Fenghuang? They shouldn't think that they could be so shameless just because they had three faces.

Fu Li knew very little of the stories surrounding the three-headed people. All he knew was that they were dependent on the Fuchang Tree for life, while the Fuchang Tree was the life partner of the Langgan Tree. White Ape hadn't told him anything more. Perhaps White Ape had considered these three-headed people completely harmless and didn't fear Fu Li running into any danger, so he didn't tell him much about them.

Although these few three-headed people had dubious shameless tendencies, they probably wouldn't lie to him.

Had he really been in close contact with a Fenghuang at some place? Fu Li pondered over this for a very long time, but couldn't recall having seen a Fenghuang at any place. Had a Fenghuang passed by him while he was in his more-than-a-thousand years sleep?

Fortunately... the Fenghuang didn't eat rabbit meat, otherwise his little life would probably be gone.

"Youngster, where is the Langgan Tree you found?" The leader of the three-headed people wiped the tears off his three faces. "Our Fuchang Tree can't be away from the earth for too long."

Fu Li noticed that the three three-headed people had different appearances, and thus asked. "May I know your names?"

"I'm called Big Hair," The one seated on a tree branch said.

Fu Li glanced at the hair on his heads. Indeed, he had the most hair.

"The one in front is called Middle Hair, and the one below is called Little Hair," Big Hair flicked the hair on his heads with what seemed like pride.

Fu Li: ...

Middle Hair had slightly more sparse hair, while Little Hair had even less hair. The scant strands that grew on Little Hair's heads were yellow and dry. From a distance, it looked like there were a few weeds on his heads.

Fu Li didn't quite understand the social customs of the world of the three-headed people.

With a wave of his hand, he set up a barrier, and then directly swept the people and tree onto a cloud. There, he started narrating the rules of the human world to the tree-headed people.

"Youngster, don't worry. Once we put down roots, we won't walk around randomly," Big Hair said righteously. "No matter how beautiful the human world is, it can't compare to our loyalty towards the Fenghuang."