Ω 23 Ω

"jeno!" "thunderbolt!"

the so-called boy turned around, facing renjun and jaemin.

"why are you this panicked?" jeno asked, taking a sip of the drink he had ordered at the bar.

"we need to leave, right now." jaemin said, taking the glass from jeno's hand and placing it on a table nearby.

"what? why?" jeno raised a brow as he was being pulled away.

"they found us. dozens of monsters are roaming around las vegas at the moment." renjun explained.

"how do you know that?" jeno gasped.

"his owl warned him." jaemin told. "where are the others?"

"inside the casino." jeno replied. "let's get them."

the three boys ran across the hall, entering the casino part of the hotel.

the place was full of people, men and women of every age, spending their money carelessly.

the whole place was so big, they wondered how they would find the four other boys because of the large crowd.

"there, i saw chenle!" renjun exclaimed before pulling both jaemin and jeno in that direction.

they reached chenle, jisung and donghyuck in an instant. the three boys were around a poker table, donghyuck having the cards in his hands and playing with chenle's advice.

"guys, let's go." jeno said quickly, taking the cards of donghyuck's hand and throwing them on the table.

"hey! i had a full!" donghyuck exclaimed, as he was suddenly jerked of his chair and placed on jaemin's back.

"we need to go." renjun stated simply as they started heading out.

"why?"

"they know we're here, and they'll enter this hotel soon." jeno explained. "wait!"

the five boys stopped in their tracks, looking at jeno.

"what? we're on the rush, right now." jaemin said, jumping so that donghyuck was settled better on his back.

"where is mark?" jeno asked, looking around.

"he was with us a few minutes ago..." jisung told, looking around as well.

"let's start heading out, he'll eventually- "