Ω 24 Ω

jeno looked through the inside mirror at the four boys on the back seat.

donghyuck was watching the landscape as chenle had fallen asleep on his shoulder. renjun was alose dozing off, his head hitting the head rest every now and then. and jaemin was looking right into jeno's eyes, with a huge smirk.

jeno coughed when he noticed jaemin staring at him, concentrating on the road again.

"jeno... i need to go to the toilet." donghyuck said, breaking the silence.

"i'll stop at the next gas station." he declared. "we also need to fill in the tank."

"thanks." donghyuck smiled as he got back to looking outside the window.

they didn't really know where they were going.

the boys had emerged from under the ground two hours ago, and they were now far away from las vegas, driving towards the north. but to where? none of them could tell.

"gas station!" jeno exclaimed as he left the main road to enter the gas station. "you can go have a walk and buy some things to eat or drink. don't forget to stay by pairs."

donghyuck unfastened his seatbelt, waking chenle up in the process.

"where are we?" hermes' son asked, his eyes half-closed.

"in a gas station. i need to go to the toilet." donghyuck explained.

"i'll go too." chenle told as he unfastened himself as well.

the two boys left the car, heading towards the little shop that was next to the gas pumps.

chenle walked in first, donghyuck on his heels, as they headed towards the bathrooms.

"hello beautiful."

donghyuck and chenle turned around, meeting eyes with a boy who seemed to be a few years older than them. he had a wide smirk plastered on his face as he checked donghyuck out.

"would you like something to drink?" he asked, standing up and approaching the two boys.

"no thanks, we're not interested." chenle replied.

"i'm not talking to you." the man spat before smiling at donghyuck again. "how about i take you with me to the city and we can spend some quality time. i have a huge motorbike."

"he's not interested." chenle repeated, taking donghyuck's wrist and pulling him towards the toilets.