024

Drop them comments, it makes my entire day xoxo

"I really don't want to go to training." Louis sighs when Harry's alarm goes off. "Turn it off, Haz your alarm is even worse than mine."

"What do you want me to say then?"

Both boys jump up only to see Niall in the other bed.

"Niall!" Harry gasps. "What are you doing here?"

"This is my room, Harry." Niall laughs.

"Where you never are!" Harry exclaims.

"My girl had a family night." Niall says yawning.

"I uh, I should uh, I should go." Louis stutters. He quickly grabs his shirt and puts it back on and runs towards his room with a flushed face.

"So...." Niall says, crossing his arms "What was that, Harry? I though I was having a heart attack when I saw Louis in bed next to you when I arrived back."

"He was sick." Harry says. "I just took care of him." Harry doesn't tell his friend yet about the confessions both Harry and Louis made to each other. He knows Niall would tell him that it's stupid and he shouldn't make that decision. But that's Harry's choice to make and he trusts Louis, loves Louis.

"That was not just taking care of him, Harry. He just ran off like you were caught having sex. Did you sleep with him?" Niall raises an eyebrow and his arms are crossed, looking at Harry suspiciously.

"What? No!" Harry exclaims. "And even if I did, Niall it's none of your business!"

"But it is. I have to protect you, Harry. We both know that if you decide to fall for someone, they are all douches. Louis isn't an exception. He has a girlfriend, Harry so I suggest you stop sleeping around with him."

"I suggest you don't just assume things about me." Harry snaps. "If I tell you we haven't slept together, we didn't. Nice to know you believe me, Niall."

"The way you too were sleeping when I came in Harry, that's not the way friends hold each other. I never cuddled you like that in my sleep so cut the shit and admit you slept together so I can give you the advise to never to that again. Louis is not a good person, Harry. He is a cheater and you know about his girlfriend so if you slept with him, stop doing that so you can fix your mistake."

"Fix my mistake?" Harry's jaw drops. "You are going too fucking far, Niall!"

"Why are you even hanging out with him all the time after what he has done to you?" Niall's lips are in a line and his eyes look stern.

"Because he is nice company. He makes me smile, he is funny and we can talk about serious things too."

"You can do all that shit with me too, Harry. You don't need Louis for that."

" Yeah but Louis is the one making time here for me, Niall! While you are supposed to be my best friend, while I brought you here with me so we could have fun together, you are the one that found some chick behind reception to shag on day one and you spend all your time with her.

You, my best friend, don't have time for me while that 'asshole football player' who has training twice a day, games and teambuilding, makes time for me every single day. He cares about me, Niall and I care about him and I don't give a fuck if you don't like that because I won't stop seeing Louis only because it bothers you. You have a girlfriend as well, it's your first bloody night in your own room so I'd rather have you not judging me about who I sleep with or not, even if I don't."

"Did you just say that Louis has more time for you than I have? Your best friend? I was by your side during every dark moment in your life Harry and just because some handsome football player takes you out on a few dates and calls you beautiful, doesn't mean he makes time for you. He is just fucking bored, okay? You met his GIRLFRIEND Harry, what more do you need? I can't believe you are defending him. I'm out of here."

Niall grabs a t-shirt and a pair of sweats and leaves the room. Harry doesn't stop him, Niall went too far as well. It's Harry's life and Harry's choices to make and he shouldn't judge Louis the way he does because he doesn't know Louis like Harry does.

Harry leaves the room as well, tears in his eyes. He never fought with Niall before and it's really hurting him. So he goes to his tree, where he always meets up with Louis, and he just cries because everything is so fucked up.

He doesn't want to lose his best friend, he doesn't want to lose Louis who he madly fell in love with, he doesn't want to choose between those two. They both mean so much to Harry.

And it's only three hours later, when Louis is back from training, that he feels someone sitting in front of him, lifting up his chin.

"Hey, angel what happened?" Louis asks, face filled with worry. "Oh, don't cry my love." Louis kisses Harry's tears from his cheeks.

"You stink." Harry mumbles, giving Louis a small smile on his face.

"I'm sorry, I read your text that you would be here and I could sense you weren't doing okay so I took a cab straight after training to make sure you're okay. I haven't showered yet."

"Don't care, cuddle me." Harry's stretches his arms and Louis laughs, hugging the boy closely.

"You're cute." Louis says in Harry's hair before giving a small kiss in it. "Hey, want to go to your room?"

Harry shakes his head.

"I don't want to risk to see Niall."

"Want to go to my room? Zayn has a meeting with coach so he is not coming back to the hotel during break..."

"Yes please..."

Louis puts his arms under Harry's knees and back and lifts him up bridal style.

"What are you doing?" Harry giggles.

"I'm carrying you to my room." Louis has a smug smile on his face.

"But Lou, I'm taller than you!"

"And I'm stronger. So relax okay princess?"

Harry feels butterflies in his stomach when Louis gives him that name and he puts his arms around Louis' neck and supports his head on Louis' shoulder.

And when they arrive in Louis' room the older boy carefully places Harry on the bed. He hoovers over him and pecks him softy on the lips.

"I really need to shower first but if you want we can talk right after about what happened?" Louis suggests, putting a curl behind Harry's ear.

"Or we can take a bath together?" Harry suggests, cheeks flushed red. "I mean only if you..."

"I'm preparing it. I love the idea, baby." Louis kisses Harry's nose before walking to the bathroom and turning on the water to fill the bath tub.

Louis is such a caring person. He came immediately to him, felt that Harry wasn't doing okay, he carried him to his room, called him princess and is now preparing a bath for the two of them.

Harry wishes Niall could see that side from Louis. He's sure his friend wouldn't hate on the football player...