Silence

Everyone in the elevator is silent.

Your palms had scrapes just like your teammates, but you weren't bothered by it at all, you're more bothered by the unpleasant tension and silence.

You glanced at Sae-byeok beside you (on your right) who has her eyes closed and hands behind her back. 'Her lips are paler this time...'

"Hey." You turned your head to Ji-yeong (on your left) when she suddenly spoke and saw her staring at 244 AKA the pastor. "Who are you praying to right now? To God?" She asked him but he ignored her and just continued praying, so she spoke again, "Do you think you're alive thanks to God?" Again, the pastor just ignored her, causing her to sigh and lean forward, "You're still breathing and moving that tongue of yours, thanks to that Old man, and (Y/N) and that guy over there who came up with an awesome last-minute trick." She motioned at Il-nam, you, and Sang-woo before looking back at the man, "So if you're going to thank anyone, thank them."

'She might sound rude to others, but I can't blame her for getting annoyed at this praying guy.'

'He probably reminds her of her father.'

'In episode 6 in the show, I remember her saying that her dad was a pastor- And whenever he beat her mom and did the unthinkable to her, he always prayed for his sins to be forgiven.'

'What a fcking psycho, I'm glad he died.'

Finally, 244 stopped praying and glared at her, "You poor lost sheep. Can't you hear the cries of those who were nailed to the cross today? We lived to see another day, thanks to their blood and sacrifice. On behalf of all us sinners, I gave thanks to the Lord's decision of their sacrifice and said a prayer."

"Bullsht

"Bullsht." Ji-yeong quickly replied, tilting her head. "You killed them yourself."

244 glared at her before looking down and praying again. "Ah." Ji-yeong exclaimed as she closed her eyes and clasped her hands together, "Do we all go to heaven if we say a few prayers? Sht, then I have to pray too." You couldn't help but crack a smile.

"Heavenly Father, we worked together as a team today to send many people to your side." You snorted to suppress your laughter, which Ji-yeong heard, causing the corners of her mouth to tug slightly upwards before continuing, "Please help us send more people to your side from now on--"

"Be quiet." You slightly flinched when Sae-byeok beside you suddenly spoke, 'That was loud-'

You and Ji-yeong both turned your heads to her, "Me? Or that guy?" Ji-yeong asked.

"Both of you." Sae-byeok replied.

" Sae-byeok replied