Ω 30 Ω

mature...ish??

"good night!" jeno declared as he passed by jaemin's room, seeing the boy staring through the window at the endless sea.

"wait! jeno!"

zeus' son took a few steps back, passing his head through the door of jaemin's cabin to find him looking into his eyes.

"yeah?" he raised a brow.

"where are you going?" jaemin asked.

"to my cabin...?" jeno replied with a quite interrogative tone.

"i wouldn't do that if i were you..." jaemin told, a smirk appearing on his face as usual.

jeno sighed loudly, letting his eyes roll to the back of his head.

he could sense that jaemin was about to use his 'power' over him, once again.

not that he really minded, but let's say he was playing hard to get.

"and why not?" jeno asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"because i have the power over you. and i want you to do something for me..." jaemin's smirk widened.

this had jeno gulping for a second, hoping that jaemin wasn't about to ask him something too harsh to do.

"what is it?" he asked, coughing to mask the uneasiness in his words.

jaemin chuckled, taking some steps towards the door and jeno.

jeno couldn't help but let his eyes wander towards the boy's bare chest before snapping up to his eyes.

"i want you..." jaemin started, leaning forwards to approach jeno even more.

zeus' son bit his lip, wondering if jaemin was done with his request, or if he was going to ask him something else.

his first intuition would be that jaemin needed to finish this sentence, but somehow, the sinful look jaemin was giving him was making him guess that jaemin did want him.

"...to sleep with me..." jaemin continued, whispering into jeno's ear and letting his lips brush over the skin of jeno's body. "...on my bed."

jeno's eyes widened as his heart accelerated in his rib-cage.

the way jaemin had whispered those words so seductively in his ear had made him feel things that he would love to feel again.

it was as if jaemin had lit up a fire in the pit of his stomach, a fire that kept growing with each second passing that he thought about ares' son.

jaemin wasn't in a better state than jeno.

his pulsions inside of him were telling him to let himself go and act, but his mind was still conscious that the boy in front of him wasn't an enemy that he would need to fight, but rather a person that he needed to conquer – if not done already.

his heartbeat was fast, and his hands were trembling in excitement. he couldn't really hold himself back anymore.

the two boys looked into each other's eyes, all the unsaid things that they had kept under their breaths for the past days being evacuated in a simple action: a wild kiss.

jeno basically jumped on jaemin, wrapping his arms around the boy's neck as jaemin gripped his waist immediately. their mouths danced together, their tongues fighting for dominance as their teeth clashed, making drool escape in the process.