03 Unexpected Meeting (1)

I stared blankly at the house near me. It was locked.

After being through all of those situations, we finally arrived at her house. But guess what? The door was locked.

Now where are we supposed to go?

I don't care about going back home again, but I was scared to turn around because I could feel someone was glaring at me from behind.

I could feel Emily's red aura from here. She was fuming with a lot of anger. I felt like she was going to slap me.

*Click*

I heard something being broken. I turned around to see a glass bottle being destroyed.

Emily slammed the bottle right at the tree and now the glass was scattered everywhere.

Where did she found it?

"Emily! What are you doing there!? Get away from the glass pieces otherwise you might get hurt."

"I am just trying to take my anger off!" She gritted her teeth and said. "I told you already! Mom didn't told her that we are coming here! Or worst case scenario. Maybe grandma is dead."

"Emily Shut up! Don't spout nonsense just because you are angry. Don't think negatively yet, maybe grandma is at the bus stop, trying to pick us up from there. Let's just hope for the best." With her, I was also consoling myself.

"Okay, then what are we going to do now? Go back to the bus stop again or stay here to become the food of the wild animals." She asked me.

"For now let's just head back down to the village. This forest is giving me bad vibes anyway"

Leaving everything aside, We started heading back towards the village.

But guess what? Another problem occurred. We got lost.

***

(10 minutes after)

"You know in the history of me being born... This day is going to be the worst day of my life!" she started shouting. "First that weird old man and then the dead raven bird. After that, grandma's house being locked and now this shit!!"

Even though I wanted Emily to shut up but she was speaking facts.

Today's day was worse than all.

Was the thing Emily told was the truth?

Did I attract bad luck by touching that raven bird?

I don't want to think about that.

"Emily, I am going there to check if there is any range around here so I could call the emergency service to help..." I glared at her. "And you! Stay here only, do not move from this place. Alright?"

After warning her, I went away to check if I am getting any signals from my phone or not. But sadly, there was nothing.

I was furious, I was about to break my phone when I felt chills all over my body. My body freezed on the spot.

I looked around the surrounding to check where this cold air was coming from, when my eyes fell on something or particular someone staring at me.

A little girl with dark hair was staring at me with her huge deep blue eyes. She was hiding behind the tree and kept staring at me like she knows everything about me.

Even though I found it very creepy. But I just couldn't leave a little girl alone in the forest.

Maybe she got lost while playing. That's why i decided to to help her.