gifts for everyone

ohhh wow its so pretty and cute jenu thnku so much for this .. our jenu become big girl aishh iam a big girl hyung what did you buy fir yourself jen nothing I didn't buy anything fir me lisa and rose gifted me dress as graduation gift and they want me to wear that dress aaaa okk. hyung you all need to attend our graduation yup we will tae don't worry ... lets eat now iam hungry come come jen i bring lots of food ohh waaa lets eat. .. ohh you bought beer 🍺 to yss for you all amd you jenu no no i have low alcohol tolerance if i drank you all cannot afford me then you don't need to drink aaa i know thats why i bring only 7 you don't need to bring 7 because our tae also have low alcohol tolerance aaa .... so have fruit juice we drink that take this tae thanku so much jenu .... btw jen yss hyung chen and Steve cannot come to your graduation there having urgent surgery aa way way hyung i will not talk to them they don't tim to meet us don't say like that jen there having surgery and you know your also a dr. okk hyung ... jenu in your family how many dr. are there aaa we three are dr. with different stream actually they went to medical stream because grandpa wants them to and there not interested to take business so they choose medical stream and for me its my dream to become a dr. so i run away from home to proof Grandpa that i can leave at my own and become dr. he thinks i need everything in my life he treats me as a princess who should stay at jome but iam not a princess and I don't wamt become a princess i want bto go outside and leave my own life and become something so people will know dr. jennie kim not grand daughter of ceo of mr. kimseonshik haaa hyung told us that he is a famous business man haa he is wait i put the phone on speaker hey lisa Jennie did you get some news what news. after graduation ceremony there is school reunion meet at cafe waa i don't even know aaa you didn't read the group msg no i was so busy so i didn't read it everyone is coming what everyone ohh damn what should i do then you also need to come Jennie they all want to see you after all your a dr. Jennie kim not the crazy Jennie who used to fight with boys i chocked don't say that lisa your also the same miss lisa 🤣🤣 aaa I know I know and you know kim suho is coming aa I don't care whether he come or not you know Jennie now he has girlfriend omo jijaaa i know you can't face him after all he is your ex ohh shutup not ex its just crush all you can say as school tim crush who never see me as a girl just because i have shothairs and i fight with boys or girls too. I don't care you will come or not Jennie tomorrow i will come and bring someone with me too let ke show them that i have someone to like whome Jennie tomorrow you will know after graduation ... be ready at 9 clock aaa don't worry tomorrow ill come with tae kook and jimina will meet together at college and dont forget to wear that dress jennie okk my mom i will okk. thats my girl bye bye see you .... i hang up the phon and eating my food ... suddenly i remember they heard everything jenu gone crazy but he's not showing off... jen yss hyung its that true you fight with anii annii jen yss hyung its true 😁 you have crush on someone to jenu yss when i was in school he never treat me as a girl i even wrote a letter but he just ignore it and its break my heart so i just stop there and now I don't care thats my girl thnku hobi hyung ..why you fight with boys btw jen aaaa they used to mess with me and tease girls to so i break there hands head legs you know i learned teakwondo since young age ... then iam your bro chubs i also learn we should practice lets have match sometime after graduation okk ... but jen whom you take with you on reunion tae jimina ... everyone's laugh except tae what happened tae nothing anii jenuyou have to come your my close friend yss yss jenu i will I don't have any option i can't take kookie and jimin because your already book by lisa and rose 🤣🤣🤣 what why didn't we know youll get msg soon don't worry so ill take tae with me he suits me better ...
iam going to walk ok hyung aa.. goo. tae yss hyung jen indirectly confess to you aaa soon we're going to have couple's in this house and we're gonna bhi single yss joona 🤣🤣...i went outside jenu jenu yss tae .. what i do with you all you do is to be my boyfriend tomorrow i need to show them that i have a boyfriend to can you do that for me i dont want to pretend jenu i really want to be .. what did you say tae nothing nothing jenu okk ill be but your kpop idol what should i do they all we know about you don't worry jenu its okk its our personal life we can live freely nothing to worry arre sure its that okk tae yss jenu don't worry everything will fine ... now lets go tomorrow is our graduation ceremony yss you to ... we all went for sleep .. aaa i was so excited and sad to because steve and chen hyung is not coming ashiii jijaaa I will not talk to them .. iam so angry  with them