Meet up pt2

-(the next day)-
Tommy's pov:
I woke up to Ranboos maniacal laughter as he shook me awake, I groaned in annoyance, I felt like I had only gotten a few hours sleep, which I did. Because of the time zones, this was pretty much normal time for everyone else in the house except for the ones who came from the UK.
"Nooo let me sleep" I complained, luckily I was laying in my stomach so Ranboo didn't see anything. Because I'm smart.
"How does it feel, Tommy??!" He continued to shake me, "how does it feel to be woken from your slumber by a trusted friend?!" He continued.
"Uuggghhhhhhhh" I groaned, I dug my head into a pillow, "5 more minutes..." I pleaded.
"Nope. Feel the betrayal." Ranboo ordered, he ripped the pillow from my grasp and hit me round the back of the head with it.
"Ah- hey!" I whined.

I heard a tired fit of laughter on the other side of me, I turned my head to glare at the boy in the other bed. "Shut up Tubbo"
"Nah" he gave me a tired grin before pulling the covers over his head.
"How come Tubbo isn't getting abused??" I complained to Ranboo.
"Because Tubbo doesn't deserve it" he replied.
"... understandable" Tommy agreed.

"Now get up you two, we need to get you used to the time zone change otherwise you will be waking up at like 12 pm" he commanded.
"Sir yes sir" Tommy joked, saluting before throwing his head back into the small collection of pillows.
"Chop chop" Ranboo clapped.
"Alright alright!" Tommy hoped that Ranboo would leave, but he wasn't going to until we both got up, "get up Tubs, we need to evacuate the sleeping premises" he chuckled.
Tubbo groaned loudly before sitting up and walking out, probably to go to the bathroom.

'Damn it I was going to go and put my binder on in there...' I frowned.
"Get up Tommy get up get uuupppppp" Ranboo danced.
"Alright alright, just leave please so I can get changed" I groaned.
"Not until you get up so I know you're awake for sure"
'Dude no.' I thought, 'I cant even turn around let alone get up'

I used the blanket to cover me as I rolled over, wrapping myself inside like a burrito.
I struggled, but stood up, "happy now?" I laughed.
He just looked slightly concern before leaving, "yeah sure why not"

He closed the door and I dropped the burrito, thank god.
I quickly ran and grabbed my favourite binder, more worn in than my new one but not stretched out. Perfect fit.
I quickly removed the hoodie and picked up the binder, I pulled it on, struggling a bit with getting it over my chest. I rearranged my chest to make it more comfortable and flat before checking for any mistakes I may have made, any rolled up bits or twists in the straps.

Just at that moment (of course) the door swung open, like reflex I immediately grabbed a shirt and covered myself, "dude I'm getting changed!" I screamed.
Tubbo just stood there with his eyes almost closed, he wasn't fully awake yet, "uuuuuuuhhhhhhnmmmmm" he just made strange sounds like he wanted to speak but it just came out as tired groans, "I don't want to be awake anymore." He whined before flopping back on his bed.

He didn't even notice Tommy, he was so tired it was all just a blur.

After hearing the soft snores of the brunette, the dumbfounded Tommy took that as his cue to put his hoodie on and leave.

George's pov:
I was woken by a knock at the door, "guys wake up! Breakfast is ready!" Dream announced through the door.
"Oh my god what time is it?" Wilbur whisper yelled, rubbing his eyes and pulling the covers over his head.
I rolled over and grabbed my phone, "like... 4am" I said.
"What?!" He sat up in shock.
"Oh wait, no. That's UK time, it's 9:15 here." I corrected.

Wilbur squinted at me for a moment before shrugging, "alright then." He flung the covers off of him and started to get changed.
I just scrolled through social media for a bit till he was done, when he finally left I got up and got changed.

'Maybe this will be easier than I thought?' I realised.
Although it had only been 9 hours since we arrived and all of it was spent sleeping, if everything stayed as chill as this, then it will be fine.
It'll all turn out okay.
And my secret will stay a secret.

I walked down the stairs to see everyone else awake and up except for a couple, "good morning Georgie" Dream greeted, passing me a plate with some food on it.
"Eat up. We are going to the beach today!" Sapnap informed.

Fuck.
Why did I have to jinx it?