Chapter 19: mask party

Tom's POV
We walked to Theo's room,knocking on his door,"just a sec" I heard a small whimper and a comforting hushing. He opened the door,furrowing his eyebrows,wearing only boxers,"uhh,hey what's up",he rubbed his forehead tiredly,"tough night,huh?" He smirked,"more than that" me and Draco chuckled,"do you mind?" I pointed towards the room,"yeah sure" he moved aside,letting us in.

Alex was laying on the bed,covered in a blanket,her shoulders are revealed,she looked tired as hell,looking at me and Draco with confusion,"hey Alex" Draco said,bringing Theo's desk's chair,"hi" she said softly,rubbing her eyes,she's way more familiar to Brook than I thought.

"Here sweetheart" Theo passed her one of his shirt,pecking her lips softly,making me scrunch my nose in disgust,we turned our heads around,letting her put the shirt on,"okay,what did you do to Brook" we turned our heads back to look at her,"why do you think we did something" Draco asked,"cause you probably did" she said as if it was too obvious,"Brook thinks...." I took in a deep breath,"Brook thinks....that Theo raped you".

"She what?!?" Theo shouted,"I didn't finish" I looked back at Alex who was looking at us with a frown,"that blondie friend of yours,told her that she has black and blue marks that are not hickies" she formed her lips into a thin line,Theo clenching his jaw harshly,"fucking Anderson..." Theo mutter under his breath,rubbing his forehead in frustration,"we want Brook to see Alex just so she knows everything is fine" Draco and I got up,"please..." she pleaded Theo,who sighed,"please Theo,please" she pleaded again.

I raised one eyebrow,looking at Theo,"alright,but only if someone is watching them" I know what he feels,scared she'll run away,"I got you,she's asleep right now,but I'll call her when she'll wake up" Draco said,making Theo nod,"we'll see you later",we walked over to the door,giving a small wave to Theo and left.

I already know she's going to cry when she'll wake up.

Fuck.

Brook's POV
Yeah,already used to that horrible headache,they literally drugged me for no reason,and if there was a reason,why didn't they tell me?.

Suddenly,they walked into the room,making me turn my head away,"come on darling" Draco walked over to me,"please leave me alone" he sighed,crouching next to me,than looking at Tom,than back at me,"we had to sunshine" I looked away again,"baby...." Tom trailed off,"we just talked with Alex" I quickly looked back,"is she okay?" The door opened,revealing my blonde friend,"I don't know,you tell me".

She ran over to me,catching me in a big hug,"I-I thought he hurt you" she kissed my head,"I'm fine Brookie,I promise" Tom and Draco left the room,leaving me and Alex alone,"what happened to this buddy" I know she referred to my ankle,even though she hadn't pulled away from the hug,"it's sprained" she pulled away,"those fuckers sprained your ankle?" She asked with wide eyes,"no!,no,umm,they had a meeting with that guy Giovanni and they.....they had pulled guns,and Tom dropped me on the floor" I gulped,"are you okay" I smiled,nodding my head,"are you okay,has he done something,has he sexually touched yo-" she chuckled,interrupting my question,"I'm okay Brookie,he did hurt me,and no,he did sexually touched me,but I allowed him" I smiled,knowing he hadn't done something she doesn't deserve.

"You do have a bruise" I brushed her neck slightly,making sure to not hurt her,she had a dark hand print on her neck,"it was apart of the 'punishment' or whatever" I guess I'm not the only one being punished,"I get spanks and their fucking letter on my thighs and I'm complaining while you get hit" she raised one eyebrows,"it's not a big deal" she raised them both,"I'll just show you" she moved away,letting me take my track shorts off,revealing the sign that makes me theirs,"Brookie..." I shrugged my shoulders,sniffling.

She pulled me in for a hug again,letting me sob on her shoulder,"I want to go home" she hugged me so tight,letting me feel her presence,"soon,I promise" she stroked my hair,kissing my head,"sweetheart" Theo's voice called,"times over" she nodded her head,kissing my forehead,"I love you so so much,Brookie" I smiled,"I love you more,Ali" she left the room,making Draco and Tom come in,"but I don't want this party!" Draco complained,"don't blame me,blame your mom".