Anytime, Anywhere

"Damn, we look good." Aspen said while we waited for the boys to show up to our dorm. They had to sneak in since it's past curfew. "We look like we're robbers and we're ready to commit theft." Connie said not getting what Aspen meant. "Yeah, but hot ones." Julie shrugged looking at herself in a mirror.

I heard three light taps on the door, which I told Cameron to do when they showed up. I opened the door and what was left of the team came into the dorm. "You guys ready?" I looked around at everyone and they all nodded and smiled. Charlie looked a little less miserable than usual so I took that as a yes.

"Cool. Now, as always. We've gotta split up into groups." I smiled happily. My teammates groaned. I love planning things, and putting people into groups. Even at practice I make partners and groups for warm-ups. It makes things more fun and I stand by that. They hate how i make it a big deal, but i don't care.

"No need to express your opinions out loud. Just listen to me." I spoke and looked at all my teammates who've made themselves comfortable throughout the room. "Alright, Connie, Guy." I said looking at the two, "I want you guys on lookout in the front of the school. You need to be outside so you can tell us where to put the tubes." I winked at Connie while handing her two walkie-talkies.

"Cowboy Dwayne, I need you on serious look-out.  Like, all around the school. I need you to patrol the school to make sure no one is around. If you have some way, skates, bike, scooter, or some way to get around quickly, you should probably get it." I explained to him and he nodded understandingly. "Don't you worry about that. I've got it." He smiled mischievously and I shrugged. "Charlie, Russ, Fulton. I need you guys to get the ants."

"The stuff everyone needs is already there. I tipped a really hot campus guard to set everything up for us." I explained how everything was already there and everyone looked at me weird. "He was really hot." Aspen spoke up and i turned to her and nodded.

"Goldberg, Ken, Luis. When I wave you in you're gonna take hold of the ropes and we'll all let them go." I threw them flashlights and also some to Russ then looked at the remaining people. "Lastly, me, Julie, Aspen, Cameron, and Averman. We've got putting the tubes in the beds and tying the knots and shit." I rambled and took a deep breath.

"You guys ready?" Aspen smirked and I did the same. Everyone quietly cheered and we left the dorm silently.

-

"We're all good." I whispered looking around to make sure no one was around. We all started piling in and getting the tubes ready. "Averman, what're you doing?" I whisper-shouted pulling the boys arm. "It's a cool sticker." He huffed looking back at the sticker that had been hanging on someone's door.

Cameron and Averman started to tie the ropes to the doors while Aspen and I got the tubes into the dorms. Julie followed behind us making sure all the ropes were tied into one. "A little to the left." Guy's voice came over the walkie-talkie. Aspen adjusted the tube over to the left and I tried to look into the window on top of the door to see if it was good enough.

"Good." Guy said and Aspen let the tube go. "Ready?" I looked down at Cameron who was going to give me a boost up to the window all the way on the top of the door. "Yeah, go." He pushed me up and Aspen threw me a tube. I caught it and put it into the room. "You really look good, Scar." He smirked up at me. "Can we not have this conversation while i'm hanging on top of a door and balancing on your hands." I whisper-shouted to him and he rolled his eyes.

Everyone, besides Connie, Guy, and Dwayne piled around each other and waited for Connie to tell us when to let the ants out. "Release the hungry fellows." She said through the walkie-talkie. "Would you like to do the honors?" Charlie looked at me lifting up the jar of ants. "More than ever." I smirked and dumped the ants into a funnel that connected to all the tubes.

I gave charlie the container and let him dump in the rest. We all watched as the ants crawled into the tubes and towards the dorms. After a minute we heard screams.

"What is this?!"

"Get em off of me!"

"Let's get out of here!"

If i didn't know who was in those dorms, I'd think it was a little girl. Every door tried to open and Julie held back the doors with the ropes. "Alright, let's face the angry warriors." I told her to let go and Charlie agreed. "Yeah, let em out."

She let go of the ropes and the doors flung open. The boys fell backwards but bounced back up super fast. We heard a bunch of screams again and they all ran out quickly. They all ran out onto the halls yelling, jumping around, even hitting themselves to try and get the ants off.

We all stood there laughing at them. It felt good. "You think you're funny, huh?" Rick spat at us. "Just you wait captain ducky. It won't be pretty." He sneered at me while jumping around. "Yeah, okay. What're ya gonna do? Try me, Rick."

"You're just white trash!" He shouted and Russ pushed through us all. "Uh, who you callin white trash?" He raised his eyebrows. "We'll take you anytime, anywhere." Charlie smirked and I shined my flashlight right in Rick's face. He squinted while trying to get the ants off of himself. "Tomorrow, dawn!" He said finally before they all ran off to the showers.

"Don't forget to wash behind the ears!" Charlie yelled as they all ran past. "Thanks for dinner!" I smiled sweetly at them. "It was great!" Aspen waved. "Have fun." I smiled right as Adam ran past.

I didn't know they moved his dorm to the varsity section. I guess i've been so mad at Charlie we just never talked about it. I felt kinda bad seeing him like this. Oh, well.

"Buh-bye." Charlie waved and we all laughed. "I'm gonna kill you guys!" We heard at the end of the hall and our heads turned quickly.

Cole was slowly flopping into the room with his hands and feet tied. "Damn, Dwayne." Aspen laughed to herself as he got closer. "I think it's time for us to leave." I spoke quickly and started to walk away. "Yeah." Charlie nodded before following. "See ya."

-

I was walking back to my dorm after putting the flashlights back in the storage closet we got them from. "What the hell was that?" I heard from behind me. "What the fu-" I turned around and stopped after seeing who it was. "Adam? Listen i'm sorry-

"I don't wanna hear it! I wanna actually manage to get some sleep, before i'm forced to get up and play against my old team who hates me." He spat and tried to walk away. "I mean, you did ask me wha-" I said and he glared at me "Wait, I'm sorry. I didn't know you got moved to the varsity dorms. To be fair you deserved it-" I said half jokingly and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm done doing this! You always make me feel like I'm the one who does everything wrong. You end up crying or some shit and i always feel like i have to apologize. I've never done anything to you!" His voice got louder and i grew confused as to where this was coming from. "Are you kidding? Do you not remember when you screwed me over two years in a row? Or am I the only one who remembers?"

"Oh, here you go. Bring it up again. Is that all? I cheated on you, I said sorry! What more do you want?" He yelled and i just stayed quiet. "Sorry didn't cut it then, and won't cut it now. And you're a douche bag for thinking that a simple sorry will ever make me forgive you." I finally said back pushing him backwards.

"Screw you!" He got closer and yelled into my face. "Screw you!" I yelled back and pushed him away. "You're an asshole." He mumbled and started panting. "There's something wrong with you, Banks." I said shaking my head and walked away.

-
writing this made me feel itchy so i had to get out of bed.

tip: don't write about ants before going to sleep, you'll feel itchy all night.