CHAPTER-37

HEY PEOPLE!!!!

HAPPY READING.......

###############################

LOCATION : LIFELINE HOSPITAL, MUMBAI

Next day morning manik was the first one to wake up and saw nandini was sleeping in his arms peacefully. Manik pecked nandini's forehead and unknowingly he remembered how she broke down when she is telling him about her past.

Flash back...

M : jaan what happened to you suddenly who will take you away from me, you are my jaan you know that right say me what happened to you and why did you get those panic attacks.

Hearing that nandini again started shivering seeing her like that manik hugged her tightly, nandini too hugged him tightly and started to speak

N : when I am 8 years old my parents are dead in an accident, after that my chacha and chachi took me to their home my appa has a company that is murthy industries, so my chacha thought to take up that company stating that I am a minor but when I am 13 I found my chacha was doing some frauds in the name of murthy industries so at that age only I thought to take up the company responsibilities.

N : I called my company head Mr. Kapoor he also accepted my request so I started to learn about business from him at the very young age as I am a minor I used to manage the company from back and Mr. Kapoor used to be front as i started to take the company responsibilities my company again started to gain success which went into losses because of my chacha. When I am 18 years old I took all the company responsibilities on my hands officially as NM.

N : I have learnt all the business required knowledge before hand only so I started to learn MBBS secretly which no one knows. But when i took company responsibilities arjun your PA was my PA at that time that was his first job, he too learnt a lot with me and our company legal advisor was karan.

N : karan is also new at that time so he was all time helping me but one day my chacha thought to kill me as he want the company and my amma appa properties which was under my name after their death, but he got to know that if they killed me according to my father's will after my death then the property will be automatically transferred to orphanage.

N : I got to know all these so I thought to take help from my bhai, my chacha chachi son but unfortunately when I am going to his room to take help I heard him talking to someone.

M : what you heard jaan and who is he

N : he is talking to chacha and chachi, he is saying that if they cant kill me they can prove me mentally ill and can acquire my property. according to law mentally ill person cannot hold any property or any company. He is abhimanyu murthy.

M (shock) : what

N : yes abhi got to know that I heard their plan so he kidnapped me through his goons and ordered them to rape me I some how escaped from their but he came to know that I escaped so he thought to kill me and cover that as I am on vacation, but I got caught he kept me in a dark room again I escaped and reached the same cliff where you were found to me I thought to attempt suicide but at that time one lady saved me and take me to aashiyana she was the maid working here.

N : after that I met cabir bhai and his girlfriend navya they took good care of me after some days that lady died but cabir bhai took care of me like my brother and from then I hide my every small detail to the world and I changed myself, as I have a doctor degree I completed my pg and started practicing in care hospitals. After 1 year I found you from there you know everything.

Nandini when revealing her past throughout she was crying and hugging manik tightly, listening everything manik had tears in his eyes and held nandini tightly. But something strike in his mind

M : jaan did you consume anti-depressants and sleeping pills

Listening manik nandini started to sweat and stammer so manik understand that she consumed them but wanted to hear everything from her mouth.

M (sternly) : don't you dare lie to me jaan

N : yes I consumed them after everything I was in a trauma and having nightmares so I started taking those pills

M : when did you stopped taking them and how come I don't know about that

N : I stopped the day I found you as that day I unknowingly slept peacefully in your arms I didn't took them from then, after your confession that day thinking I am sleeping I have fallen for you (reff : chapter-6) so I threw them away knowing that I don't even want anything I just need you.

M : this much happened and you didn't think to tell me about all these

N : I thought to tell you everything the day you confessed your love to me but at that time you shared your past and when you said abhi theft your presentation I was not shocked as I know him but I was shocked that your this state and mine this state was only because of one person that is abhimanyu murthy. I can't take risk regarding you I know if I shared everything you will kill him but I don't want to risk your life so I thought to forget everything and share a happy and peaceful life with you.

N : but today when I saw him in shopping mall my past triggered me and I again got panic attack.

M : you are suffering these many years and I have no idea. I will kill him I wont leave him he is the reason for your this state I wont leave him

Flash back ends......

Feeling the moments manik looked towards nandini and saw she woke up so he pecked her lips and spoke,

M : good morning jaan

N : good morning mani how are you feeling mani

M : when I have my personal doctor beside me how will I feel I am super fit and fine

N : wait let me check.

Soon nandini checked manik.

N : cool you can get discharged today

M : thank god, I can go home.

N : okay have these meds I will get ready.

#######################################

PRECAP : NM in tender office

How do you feel about nandini past

What will happen in tender office

Few words about manan love

Few words about nandini and manik sufferings

YOURS

SAMSKRUTHI KRISHNA☺☺☺