025

This story goes so quickly! Do you guys like it?

The water is warm and Louis carefully takes Harry's hand and leads him in the bathtub. Louis sits down first so Harry can sit between his legs and when Harry sits down he immediately pulls his arms around his waist. Harry rests his head on Louis' chest and closes his eyes. It feels nice to relax a bit.

"Are you going to tell me what happened? Or do you prefer to not talk about, baby?" Louis asks. He has some soap in his hand and massages Harry's shoulders.

"I'm fighting with Niall." Harry sighs, keeping his eyes closed because Louis touching him feels so fucking good.

"About what, my love?" Louis' fingers are making circles in Harry's skin, taking care of his muscles that are bundled up from the stress.

"He thinks we slept together." Harry says "As in..." Harry wants to explain but Louis cuts him off.

"Yeah, yeah I know in which way you mean. So what if we slept together? Does he have a problem with that?"

"He uh, he is scared that I will get hurt because you have a girlfriend. I told him we didn't sleep together like that and even if I did that it's my business. I also told him that you were the sweetest, that you always make time for me while he is always out with his shag and he didn't take it very well. He uh, he got really offended and I kind of get that but I am also right because he doesn't know you like I do, Lou. He doesn't know that what we have is special and that after the world cup we're going to be alright."

Louis stops his movements and Harry opens his eyes and tries to turn around.

"Louis?" Harry asks when he sees that the older boy's hands are in his hair right now. "Louis? What's up?"

"I told you I'd ruin everything..." Louis speaks more to himself than he does to Harry and he starts pulling his hair while his eyes are tearing. He looks at the ceiling and moves to Harry when he keeps talking.

"It's the first day, Harry and I already come between you and your best friend. You told me the two of you never fight. I'm such a toxic person. I should have never confessed how I feel about you, I should have let you live your life without me, drama free and..."

"Shut the fuck up, Louis!" Harry screams and it takes Louis by surprise. He looks at the younger boy in front of him.

"Are you really regretting that you told me how you feel?" Harry sounds hurt and it makes Louis tear up even more. He looks at the foam that's floating in the bath, scared to look at Harry.

"Answer me, Louis. Do you regret it? Because if that's the case, if you changed your mind overnight and you don't want to go for me, you don't want to come out after the world cup and you want to stay with Eleanor, then tell me right now!" Harry is panting from all the screaming and he waits for Louis to answer.

"But you..."

"No, Louis. I want an answer. Do you love me?"

"I love you." Louis looks up to stare right into Harry's eyes, making the younger boy's heart beat like crazy.

"Do you want to fight for me? Keep the promises you made about breaking up with Eleanor and coming out?"

"Of course I want all of that Harry, it's just that it's not easy and..."

"Shut it." Harry snaps. "If that's really what you want, and it's also really what I want, then stop blaming everything on yourself and stop looking for excuses why this can't happen. Louis, if you really want this, want us, I want to hear you say it out loud and then I want you to promise me that your insecurities won't come in between that. Because I love you Louis and I can't have you leave me just because you think you ruin my life. Baby you make everything so much better, you are teaching me how to love again, you take care of me and you make me feel so fucking safe."

"I want you, I love you and I won't let anything in between us. I'm sorry my insecurities are getting in the way. I'm a fuck up and..."

"No, no, no don't apologise." Harry shakes his head. "We're going to work on it together, yeah? Just give me the chance to show you that you are not a fuck up but fucking amazing."

Louis smiles and takes Harry's chin with his finger, leading him closer to him so he can connect their lips. Louis' tongue is caressing his lips and he opens his mouth, softly biting Louis' lip which causes the older boy to moan. Harry is now completely facing Louis, his arms around Louis' neck and Louis' hands are resting right above Harry's bum. He is teasingly pinching it, causing Harry to jerk up and making their crotches touch.

"Fuck, Harry don't do that." Louis moans. "It's too soon for that but you're making it damn hard to resist."

"Can't help that you're so sexy, Louis. It's not my mistake that you are literally irresistible."

"Fucking tease." Louis mumbles while kissing Harry's neck. "Now turn around again so I can wash your hair otherwise I'm just going to eat you up." Louis does a raspberry in Harry's neck which makes him giggle and turn around immediately.

Louis puts shampoo in his hands while Harry puts his head under water and when he is back up, Louis starts to massage Harry's head, Harry humming in pleasure.

"I want to ask you out tonight." Louis says while still massaging Harry's head.

"But baby, you have training and you can't be out after ten."

"I don't really care." Louis says. "I want to take you out, Harry. You deserve it. You are so patient with me, you stand up for me and fuck I'm just head over heels for you. So please, can I pick you up at eight?"

Harry turns around, his hair all foamy from all the shampoo and some foam on his nose. He looks fucking cute and it makes Louis feel all tingly inside.

"Are you going to bring me flowers?"

"If that means you say yes, I'll get you every single flower from the garden." Louis' finger goes to Harry's nose to remove the foam and kisses it right after.

Harry giggles again and shit it's so cute and it makes him even look more irresistible.

"Pick me up at eight then." Harry looks at Louis from under his eyelashes and Louis just grabs the boy's chin again for another kiss.

He made Harry some promises, he intends to keep them because Harry is everything he ever wanted, but Louis trusts nobody, and the least himself....