𝘏𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘠𝘰𝘶. ~ 𝘠𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦! 𝘝𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦 𝘹 𝘝𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘮! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 ~ (𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵, 𝘓𝘪𝘮𝘦)

A\N: This was requested by a friend from my art class, I can't tag them because they don't have a Wattpad account. (!!TW!!: Blood, Blades, Heavy Manipulation, Drugs, Gore, And other topics that may seem triggering, if you get triggered by these I suggest you click off or quickly skip through the one-shot and comment a request you may have.) Oh, by the way, this is a actual somewhat logical "yandere" scenario, vampire doesn't fall in love with you as soon as he see's you so don't worry about that. Enjoy!

"OH YOU GOTTA BE SHITTING ME."

You grabbed your jacket while hopping on one leg trying to multitask with putting on your pants and jacket at the same time, you grabbed the door handle trying to balance yourself while you quickly throw your jacket over your other shoulder and hop to the bed to properly put on your pants.

"Fuck, I'm gonna be late."

You buttoned up your jacket and ran out of your room speeding your way to the kitchen to grab your book bag as well as a quick snack for the road. You got to the foyer to grab your mask and keys, you stepped outside locking the door and speeding to your friend Herb, you banged on his door trying to get him out faster while you eye the clock on your phone and the door here and there.

"Woah there Y\N, why are you banging the door?"

"Dipshit! We're gonna be late in like a minute!"

"Ah, I see. No rush, I'll mark us late if something."

"No rush?! Are you out of your mi-"

"Shush, shush! Lets go."

Herb put a finger over your lips to shut you up and grabbed your hand leading you out of his front yard onto the street path,

"So, Y\N, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing okay, I woke up late, again, and I had to rush outside."

"Mhm, did you do your homework?"

"I- Uhm- Yes?"

"No, you didn't. You had the whole summer break, what did I tell you about not doing it?"

"But it's boring as fuck!"

"Nevermind that, I'll come over later to help."

"Okay fine, I haven't got to ask, how are you?"

"Glad you asked, I'm great actually. My new plant blossomed! I was so excited, I waited so long, it was so-.."

You noticed another person rushing out of their house just like you, they had super messy long dark red hair, formal styled clothing, white jeans and.. a portable wine glass? Weird, never seen one in person. Especially in public. You completely zoned out from Herbs conversation eyeing the rushed person, they had the same college badge as everyone going there.

"Heyyyy! Earth to Y\N, you there?"

Herb snapped his fingers in front of your face a few times, you shook your head popping your current mood back, something about the red haired person seemed off, you couldn't quite lay a finger on it.

"Oh, yeah, sorry about that."

"It's fine, I got a pretty odd question."

"Shoot."

"Well, do you, y'know, like anyone?"

"Nope."

"Mhm, oh hey, we're almost here, we gotta cross the road and then we're there."

"Okay then."

You tugged Herbs hand closer to you and dragged him with you across the street, he let out a squeal in surprise, you could use that to nag him. You let go of his hand to fix a button on your cargo shirt, you were focused on the button more then your surroundings causing you not to realise you're still walking forward, Herb got in a small talk with a professor. You accidentally bumped arm way into someone, oh no, not on the first day of college.