Chapter 13: Seduction

….
The second Suki had opened her eyes, she was ready to fight. But there wasn't anyone around, and she recognized her room. 

So within a split second, she realized that there was no danger.

"So you are finally awake," an old granny with a kind look on her face came into her room. "Who would have thought that kind young man had hit you so hard. By the way, you have been unconscious for almost five hours."

***
Suki put on her Kyoshi clothes and make-up and went outside. 

FWOOSH!

Aang dove by her in an air-orb, disheveling her hair and wrinkling her clothes. This annoyed Suki.

"Aang!! Can you ride with me on your back!"

"You are so cool!"

"Can you fly?!"

A crowd of people came after Aang and chased him around. Suki saw this and sighed, she already knew that the Avatar was in the village. Now she was excited too like everyone else. But she was also a little dissatisfied with herself, after all, the young man she fought was clearly untrained and didn't have a weapon in his hand.

"You okay there?" A young man's voice inquired. Turning around, Suki saw the man who had knocked her out. He was shirtless and had a giant koi fish many times his body size on his shoulder. He seemed to be holding the giant fish easily.

Suki looked at his body and saw that he was quite ripped. But immediately her eyes diverted back to his face. 

'He is kinda cute,' she thought absentmindedly. But then came back to her senses. "So you must be Sokka?"

"Yeah," Sokka nodded. "And you seem like the girl I knocked out."

Suki frowned, feeling like he meant that in a demeaning way. 

But contrary to her expectations, Sokka let the fish down and bowed towards her down to his waist. "I apologize about that. We thought you were with the Fire Nation."

"T -There is no need for that," Suki quickly grabbed his shoulders and straightened him up. "It's not your fault, I understand."

"I still feel bad about it though," Sokka scratched his neck nervously. "Is there anything I can help you with? That would make me feel better."

"You can help us in training!" Suki uttered quickly, she didn't think things through and said the first thing that came to mind, which was 'training'.

"Oh?" Sokka looked a little surprised. "Well, that's easy. I might learn some of the Kyoshi Warrior Techniques though. So are you sure?"

She smiled gently. "Of course, as a companion of the Avatar, you are welcome to learn anything here."

**
After that, they went to the dojo and Suki was surprised at how easy it was to talk to Sokka. He seemed easy-going and fun to be around. 

Also, he was kind too as he gave the giant fish he caught to an old man. Though it seemed like he was too perfect. So along the way, Suki got a little suspicious and tried to find any way that he was missing something.

"Sokka, you are here!" Yelled out Oma in joy, jumping into Sokka's arms like they were lovers. Only then did Oma notice her friend. "Oh, Suki, are you better now?"

Suki looked at her friend with a pointed look. She hadn't even noticed her and instead jumped at Sokka like some harlot. 

"Yeah I am better now and you sure seem worried about me."