43- The point

"Oh hell no!"

Bailey shouted. Shaking her head in disapproval of accomplishing the young woman's requirement. "Come on! Take me to Dean Silas! I have to apologize and check him if he is doing alright or not!" Mia grumbled. Grasping the hand of her friend for pity.

"Listen, your parents literally warned everyone in this house to make sure you can't walk out of the villa. They want you to take a rest for a week at least. And there ain't no way I would be against your parents, especially Uncle Theo. He will lock me in with you as well if I help you"

Bailey refused. Annoying the young woman wholly. It made Mia squeeze her eyes. "That's why I am asking for help from you! I already predicted my overprotective parents. They want me to be the best but still I have to check upon Dean Silas. So just lend me a hand please"

Mia begged. Appearing like a cat asking for a food in her friend's sight. "I swear, why do you care about that Dean Silas like a lot? Did you fall for him that much?" Bailey finally queried out loud her curiosity. Hushing down the young woman for a long minute.

Her? Falling in love with Dean Silas? Mia blinked twice. That's not true right? She did not fall for him, right? All she could think about was her being like an elder sister to Dean Silas just because he looked like Henry in sight. There was no way she fell for Dean Silas.

The young woman nodded at her words. Perplexing Bailey who was observing. Did her friend go insane or something? "There is a saying that if someone lost words to respond to a question, it's most likely because he or she could not deny the truth. Like agreeing in silence"

Bailey stated.

Pulling the young woman back to reality. "Girl, what the heck" Mia furrowed her brows. Pretending as if she did not just doubt herself and ask herself if she liked Dean Silas or not. "I mean who knows?" Bailey shrugged. Telling anything could become true. "Nonsense"

Mia disagreed, leading her friend to narrow eyes in suspicion. "I have seen many people denying their feelings but ended up falling even harder" Bailey claimed. "Quit changing topic and take me to Dean Silas" The young woman commanded, with a frown.

"Are you still over that? I thought you gave up trying" Bailey whined. "Nah, I want to check his condition" Mia affirmed. Making her friend squeezed her eyes in disbelief. Should she actually risk it all and accomplish her friend's requirement? But, Theo and Camilla were gonna kill her.

Still, only if they did not find out, they two would not get into trouble right? In the end, Bailey nodded in approval to the young woman's request. Delighting Mia entirely. The two best friends planned down the scheme to sneak out from villa without anyone knowing.

"Oh, Mia! Why are you down here?" Camilla furrowed her brows at the sight of the young woman sitting at dining table with her friend, oddly. "You should be in bed, taking a rest. Not here? Did Bailey force you?" Theo queried. Narrowing his eyes in suspicion. "Uncle!"

Bailey shouted in disbelief. Making her friend press her lips to restrain back from laughing out loud. "It was me who would like to have lunch with everyone. I don't require eating alone in the room" Mia claimed. Perplexing the two a bit. "But are you fine with it though?"

Camilla asked.

Earning a nod back from the young woman. "Well, I guess it is not a problem" Theo shrugged and handed the bags to Maki to prepare them. Accepting whatever his daughter desired. "Please take a seat and wait at the table" Camilla suddenly spoke.

Confusing the two best friends wholly. Who was the woman talking so politely to? "Ah, yes" the man replied and stepped forward. Locking his cornflower blue eyes with the young woman's ocean blue eyes. And it was the moment Mia's eyes widened in surprise.