Chapter 24.Part 2

~Damion~

I try to open my eyes to find one of them swollen.

Damn, Josh fucked me up good.

I try sitting up but a nurse pushes me back down gently.

"I'm sorry, sir but you have two broken and 3 bruised ribs, a bruised cornea, busted lip, and your left arm is fractured." She gives a small smile. "You got roughed up pretty bad but your wife was nice enough to sign all of your paperwork for you so you can leave whenever you're ready."

Her words don't sink in until she leaves.

What the fuck...

I don't have a wife.

Just as I'm thinking that, Trina'a crazy ass sashays in.

"Hey hubby." She smiles and pecks me on the lips. "You seem shocked to see your wife, babe."

"Trina what the hell are you doing here?" I growl at her.

"I came to check on my hus-"

"Save that bullshit for the nurses. Did you follow me here?"

She goes quiet.

"Answer me!" She jumps.

"N-no." She says quietly.

"Why you lying? We. Are. Not. Together. And where the fuck is my daughter."

She suddenly breaks down and it's then I notice a bandage on her head.

"Trina, what the fuck did you do!? Where is my fucking daughter!?"I sit up and wince in pain.

"I-i was o-on my way h-here to see you a-an-" She starts sobbing hysterically and falls to the ground.

"What happened, Trina?" I grit out through my teeth.

"W-we got in a c-c-car accident and she-"

"Trina I swear to God.."

"We got in a car accicent! She didn't have her seatbelt on and she flew threw the window into the street! S-she's in the ICU!" She yelled out in one breath.

I sit and stare at the wall in shock.

Something tickles my face and I realize I'm crying.

For my firstborn bein in ICU

For fucking up Julia's life

For fucking with Sasha's crazy ass at all

For loosing the love of my life

And for not being a good father and missing my daughter's first two years of life.

"Get the fuck out." I spit, not looking at her.

She sniffs and looks at me in disbelief.

"Damion, I haven't told you every-"

The doctor walks in with a smile that falls when he sees Trina on the floor.

"Um...I apologize. Is this a bad time?"

"Yes. We need to talk."

"No. She was just leaving." We both say at the same time.

"Well, since you're both here, I have some troubling news regarding Audrey." He looks down at his clipboard and back up at us, nervously.

Trina starts crying and shaking on the ground.

Fake ass.

"Doc, what's wrong with my daughter."

"Well, she lost a lot of blood in the accident and will need a transfusion from a family member. However,your wife-"

"She is NOT my wife."

"-has already been tested and she is an A+ while Audrey is an O-."

"Okay and you tested me right? So just give my blood to her and she'll live right? Ain't that how this shit works?"

"Well," He sighs as if he has bad news. "Yes, Mr.Rhodes, you have been tested but in order for your blood to be donated to your daughter you must be a biological family member and sadly, it seems that you're-"

Before he can finish, some light-skinned nigga busts into the room.

"Trina,when the fuck were you gonna tell me!?" He yells at her on the floor.

The color in her face drains and she looks like she just saw a ghost.

Who is this nigga?

"Trina, who the fuck is this skinny nigga?" I say, looking him up and down.

He ignores me and helps Trina' shaking form off the ground.

"J-jamal, I was gonna t-tell you I swear." She stutters out.

"When? When she was laying in the fucking ground?! Four fucking years, Trina!"

"What the fuck are y'all talking about?"

Jamal looks at me then Trina.

"Go ahead, Trina. Tell him what the fuck you did."