Chapter 5

B L A K E

Still sitting on my knees,my muscles are still numb,"kitten?" Theo called out,"y-yes?" He moved my head in his direction,making me look at him,"you okay?" I gulped,"y-yeah" he smiled at me,picking me up,putting me on his lap just as Tom got inside the room,"oh,hey sweetheart" he smiled at me,"has she been crying?" Theo shrugged his shoulder,"she haven't stopped".

"You look amazing baby,do you know that" Tom caressed my cheek with the back of his hand,"fucking gorgeous" he whispered,giving me a light kiss on the cheek. There was a knock on the door,than a blonde familiar guy came in,making my eyes go wide,"hey,Liam's workers are here with the money" I whimpered,I knew that voice too much,"Tom" Theo brought my head to his chest,memories folded my mind,"he won't hurt you kitten,not when I'm around".

FLASHBACK

"For gods sake Draco,do it!" His aunt shouted at her niece. The blonde boy was looking at me with sorry painful eyes,"p-please" I pleaded quietly again,"I'm sorry" he bent down to my level,starting to carve with the knife,making me cry out in pain.

The boy closed his eyes hard,trying to stop hearing my cries,"I'm so sorry" he whispered to me again,I looked to my side,seeing his mother looking at my helpless self,running over to her husband while I felt that the knife stopped moving on my stomach,but the wound was throbbing,"I'm sorry",he apologized again.

I was crying endlessly,I couldn't bear this pain,"move her to the basement" the noseless man ordered,making two deatheaters pick me up.

I looked down at my stomach,seeing a 'Malfoy' carved there,blood covering the whole bruise.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Kitten" Theo broke me out of my thoughts,"he left the room,hey" I started crying,Theo bringing me to his chest again,"shhh" he whispered in my ear,kissing the side of my head,"I hate that scar so bad" I sobbed out,making Theo hold me closer,"let's get you some water" he got up,me still tucked to his chest while he walked to a bar behind his chair.

I sniffled,making him look at me with a slight smile. He poured some water into a cup,bringing it to my lips,I took a small sip,needing to wet my lip. "Hey what's up" Tom came into the room as Theo sat in his chair,"memories,I guess" he moved my hair out of my face,putting the hair bow on my head again,"Draco?" Theo nodded while Tom walked over to me,"I know this isn't a good situation,and you probably hate me" bitch I hate you more than I hated Rio's ex,well after she cheated on him,bitch,"but I think that this scar makes you look special,you're perfect,with all of your absences".

He smiled,walking to the bar behind us,taking a cup with some kind of an alcohol,"how old were you when it happened" Tom came back,sitting across from us,"t-twelve" I sniffled again,biting my lips to stop myself from crying again,"don't do that kitten,you'll hurt your lips" Theo parted my lips,smiling,"that means your parents left when you were twelve?" Rio has to learn how to shut his damn mouth,"y-yeah",Tom hummed,getting up,starting to open his drawers.

"Now?" Theo raised his eyebrows,making Tom shrugged his shoulders,"she looks ready" Theo sighed,kissing my forehead again,before putting me on my knees again. He slightly pushed my head down,moving my hair away from my neck,"w-what are you doing" he ignored me,locking something around my neck,"answer me!" They attached something to it,Tom holding it firm in his hand.

He pushed my head further,making me whimper,he lift my head up,seeing him holding a fucking leash!,"what the fuck!" I shouted,unable to move my muscles,Tom bent down to my level,brushing my hair out of my face softly. I gathered spit in my mouth,spitting it right in his face.