Chapter-39

When Aera and Jimin are texting each other, Eunha and Eunhi  were whispering to each other and discussing something, after discussing whatever they want, than they clear their throats to gain  attention of Aera and Jimin who were busy in their phones..... 

Jimin and Aera look at them from their phones after hearing sounds from the two. ....

Eunha:- You two are couples?.

Eunhi facepalmed herself, and than hit Eunha's shoulder.

Eunhi:- Sorry for my brother's behavior or his rubbish talk, he have some mental problem some time maybe she whisper last part.

Now eunha flicked forehead of Eunhi.

Eunha:- I am sorry i just want to talk something, but my mouth slipped.

Aera:- Its ok, I am Kim Aera 18 years old and he is Kim Jimin my elder brother.

Jimin:- And i am 19 years old. We are also siblings like you two.

Eunhi:- Great can we become friends.?

Jimin:- Sure, me and my sister also thinking the same.

Aera:- And why not who dont want to become friends with handsome boy like you and she winks on Eunha.

Eunha get blushed by Aera comment.

Jimin:- And dont forget about the beautiful girl like you he said while winking towards Eunhi.

Now she is blushing.

Eunha & Eunhi:- Thanks and you are also handsome/beautiful.

Aera:- Lets go guys to eat or else lunch break will be over.

Eunhi:- Hmm you are right and we need energy too because we get detention too.

Jimin:- Aera you took them to library while i come with food there and informing them too he said last sentence in low tone which only Aera can hear.

Eunha frowns and ask:- Why in library, and why not in cafeteria.

Aera:- Oo my cute pabo friend, in cafeteria there will be many loud noises of students and how we know about each other she said with wink towards him.

Eunhi:- Hmm they are right, in library we will get privacy too.

Jimin:- So it fixed, so now i am going to getting food while you all move towards library.

All except Jimin:- Ok come soon we will wait for you.

By saying this they part their ways.

Mean while with bts except jimin and bp without Aera:-

They get sit on their usual/regular seat and waiting for the two.

But after 10 minutes they still dont come.

Jin:- Where is Jimin and Aera?

Tae,Kook,lisa, rose:- Dont know.

Namjoon:- Are not you all have same class.?