Chapter Ten

I stared up at Harry in complete shock. He smirked, knowing his words had me feeling proud and lustful. He turned around, the smirk still on his face, and left the room like nothing just happened. 

“What’d your step-father say?” Ashton asked as he walked in and closed the door behind Harry.

“Oh nothing.” I said quickly. Maybe a little too fast because Ashton gave me a weird look. “He wanted to know why it smelt like cherry’s when he walked by my room?” I said unsurely. 

“I didn’t even spray cherry perfume. It’s more of a springy smell.” Ashton sniffed the air obviously believing my lie.

“So…What did Christina say?” I asked, changing the subject.

“She said we could meet her at the park? She has to babysit her little brother and she can’t go to anybodies house.”

“Oh. Okay! Lets go.” I cheered, mainly because I had so much to tell her and I was itching to tell someone about this. 

Me and Ashton headed downstairs, laughing as we went. I pulled on my zip up sweatshirt and some boots, ready to leave.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

I whipped my head around to see Harry standing from the couch. His eyebrows raised and he crossed his arms over his broad chest. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. It wasn’t that I needed to lie to him about where I was going, but the look he was giving me was making me stutter.

“T-to the park with Christina.” I tried to stay calm while he stared me down like that.  He had yet to look at Ashton.

“You’re not going.” He shook his head and plopped back down on the sofa. 

“What? Yes I am. Mom would let me go so..” I trailed off, looking towards Ashton who had wide eyes. I probably shouldn’t be talking to a parent like this, but he wasn’t even my real dad.

“Mary,” He said cooly, “Your mom isn’t home right now so that leaves me in charge.” He tried to stay calm but I could see his nostrils flare. 

I gulped, knowing I was in deep shit for giving him attitude and not listening to him the first time he said I wasn’t gong.

“Okay,” I said and turned towards Ashton, “I’m sorry, Ash. I’ll see you guys tomorrow at school?”

“Yeah, alright.” Ashton said skeptically and headed towards the door, looking between me and Harry. He must’ve felt the tension in the room. 

One part of me wanted Ashton to come tug me with him so I had no choice, but another part of me wanted to stay to see how Harry handled what I had just done. Without much warning, my panties dampened at the thought of him spanking me. Who knew I would be so into these types of things.

Ashton gave me one last smile before shutting the front door. It was like he knew I was in deep shit and wanted to give me encouragement.