Chapter 18

While I was walking to the lake, to meet Moriarty, I was wondering what he wanted to tell me.
"Maybe he will tell me that he regretted what we almost did. Maybe he will tell me that he doesn't care for me at all, that he prendenteded to just to arrive at Sherlock." I thought feeling overwhelmed and my heart ached at those thoughts "No, he would never, wouldn't he?" I tried to convince myself, while I was walking. 
I started torturing my hands while I was waiting for him, sat on the bench, and I felt my eyes tearing up a little. 
I got lost in my thoughts, watching the reflection on the sun on the lake water. 
-Hey. I'm here. Sorry for the wait.- I heard Moriarty's voice and I turned around. 
-Oh, hey.- I smiled weakly as he sat next to me. 
-Something wrong, dear?- he asked, with a worried tone. 
-No, no. Everything's fine. Don't worry. What do you want to talk about?- I said, trying to change the topic. 
-I...alright. This speech will be a little difficult for me, so listen carefully. I had decided to try to get Sherlock's attention by taking you, his sister. I bought you some things to get your attention, but I ended up scaring you, don't wanting to. But since you arrived here you have changed my whole life. I thought I was a cold-hearted man, but you showed me that I'm not.- he started to talk -My heart melts every time you say my name. Your smile brightens my day. Now I can't imagine my life without you. I can't imagine someone else's arms wrapping around you.- he said and I blushed -What I'm trying to say is that...I...I love you.- he said, blushing and taking my hands in his.
-I...I don't know what to say...- I said, smiling like an idiot -I...I feel the same, Jim.- I said, feeling my eyes tingling. 
-You...you really do?- he asked, smiling softly. 
-I do, yes.- I said, bringing my arms around his shoulders, hugging him tightly. 
He cupped my face and kissed me softly. 
When we broke the kiss, he looked me in the eyes. 
-But I...need to tell you something...- he said, looking away for a few seconds. 
-What's wrong, Jim?- I asked, a little worried. 
-I...I never have been loved and I never loved. My parents didn't really care about me when I was a child...so I'm sorry if I do or say something wrong...I am not used to this.- he said, ashamed. 
-There's nothing to worry about. It's okay.- I smiled at him -You'll get used to it, so don't worry.- 
-Thank you, my dear.- he smiled, caressing my hand -I have something for you, actually.- he said, taking out something from his pocket.
A little black box. 
He handed it to me and I opened it. 
It was a silver ring with a heart-shaped ruby, which recalled the necklace he sent me days ago. 
-It's beautiful. Thank you.- I smiled, putting it on.
-Not as beautiful as you, my dear.- he grinned playfully, making me blush.
-C'mon, don't say this.- I said, smiling like an idiot. 
-But it's true, dear, you're beautiful.- he said, taking my hands in his. 
-You're handsome too.- I said, looking at him. 
His face got closer to mine and left a soft kiss on my lips.
-Should we go in and inform Sebastian about...us?- he asked, not sure what to do. 
-Just if you feel comfortable and you want to.- I smiled at him, standing up.
-Let's go then, I wanna tell him.- he said, walking to the Manor -Seb! Seb! Sebastian Moran! Bring your ass here!- he yelled.
-I'm here Boss, I'm here.- Sebastian bursted in, gasping for air -Something...something I can do for you, Boss?- 
-No, you don't have to do anything. We just want to inform you that we are...are we dating? I'm sorry but I'm not used to this.- he asked, turning to me. 
-Yeah, I guess we are.- I shrugged -Don't worry. It's okay.- I said, turning to him. 
-Congratulations! I'm so happy for you.- he said, seeing the ring, then he hugged us. 
-Should we go and tell Sherlock, John and Mycroft about us?- I asked him, when we were sitting on the sofa. 
-We should, I guess.- he said, not too happy about it. 
-I know, Jim, I know. But it's worse if they found out on their own.- I said. 
-You're right. Shall we go now?- he said, standing up and holding out his hand, which I grabbed. 
-Yeah. Let's go.- I smiled. 
I texted the three men telling them that I wanted to see them, because I had an announcement. 
We reached 221b Baker Street and knocked at the door. 
John came to open the door. 
-y/n, it's good to see you.- John smiled, hugging me -How are you?-
-Hey John. I'm fine. What about you?- I asked, breaking the hug.
-I'm good. Oh...hey Moriarty.- he said, noticing the man, changing his tone. 
-Dr Watson.- he said, with a straight face. 
-Is Sherlock here?- I asked, trying to keep the situation calm. 
-Yeah, Mycroft too. He arrived a few minutes ago.- he said as I entered the flat. 
-Goodmorning y/n/n.- Sherlock said.
-Morning Sherl. Morning Mike.- I said, sitting on a chair, followed by Jim.
-Goodmorning sister dear.- Mycroft said, eating some cake. 
-Goodmorning gentlemen.- Moriarty said.
-Moriarty.- the three of them said in chorus. 
-You texted us that you had something to tell us, so go on.- John said, sitting on his armchair.