Chapter 25 Brumund Kingdom Pt 2

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul and Rimuru are in Fuze's office, as he was in the middle of yelling at Kaval, Eren and Gido.

Fuze: I thought I told you three to bring them both here the moment you arrived!

Kaval, Eren and Gido: ....

Nhazul: Come on, don't be too hard on them. I got my ID thanks to them.

Fuze: Well, for starters, only a Guild Master is allowed to administer the B Rank trial.

Nhazul: Ah...

Rimuru's thoughts: Man, Fuze was pretty terrifying back there...

Nhazul's thoughts: Way scarier then that Lesser Demon...But I guess he'd have to, to be able to control a rowdy bunch of adventurers.

After Kaval and the others left, Nhazul and Rimuru sat down across from Fuze, as he just sighed.

Fuze: Look, we know you both don't mean us any harm, but the same can't be said for the others. If people knew you both where the masters of thousands of monsters...

Rimuru: Yeah, you're right. We've yet to sign any contracts with the nations.

Nhazul: Sorry about that, we'll be more careful.

Fuze: Actually, the King of Brumund knows of your visit and wishes to meet with you both in private. Though I heard you both were in a hurry to get to Ingracia...

Nhazul and Rimuru both just looked at each other.

Rimuru's thoughts: This wasn't apart of the plan but, we'd be fools to waste this opportunity.

Nhazul's thoughts: I was thinking the same thing. This could mean earning the recognition of another nation.

Nhazul: Tell him we'll be there.

Fuze: Understand. Then his Majesty will meet you in three day's time. Please prepare until then.

(Timeskip)

The next day, Nhazul and Rimuru were taken by Fuze to go see on if Brumund's Ministers.

???: Good day, Lords of the nation of monsters

???: Good day, Lords of the nation of monsters. I am one of Brumund's Minister's Beloard. Pleasure to make your acquaintances.

Nhazul: Likewise. I'm Nhazul Tempest.

Rimuru: And I'm Rimuru Tempest. Forgive me, I am still unfamiliar with proper etiquette...

Fuze: This guy's nobility, but an old friend of mine. You don't have to be so stiff around him.

Rimuru's thoughts: Man, do I wish Shuna was here...

Nhazul's thoughts: Just follow me lead, I've written thousands of characters that are of nobility. I can switch it on and off if I needed to.