chapter 91

Le Huan was thinking in the incidents that often occurring right now as he walked through the palace with the emperor.

The emperor suddenly ran snapping Le Huan out his thoughts the emperor grabbed Yongrui from within the arms of what looks like prince Yingjie the emperor held the child in a protective manner as the Yingjie bowed.

"Imperial father"

Yongrui looked at his elder brother who was said then frown he then notice his other brother playing with a scar at the center of his hand.

"Your highness" Le Huan said walking up "I'd like to talk to you"

"I-I'm sorry B-but I m-must go" he stuttered

Le Huan hold his wrist then looked at him he (Le Huan) then flinched and let go then Zheng Yingjie ran off scared.

"Yingjie" the emperor said sadly

"Your imperial majesty we may have a serious problem" Le Huan said

Yongrui looked at his mother the motion was set, now was the time to save his elder brother which was first off his list.

Yongrui didn't know the prince his father had mentioned only a handful of time in his depression bow his father was happy and joyful he must protect everyone.

Yongrui whimpers and stretches towards Yingjie's direction Le Huan looked at him with interest peaked.

"Do you like the prince?" He asked

Yongrui nods.

Le Huan kissed his cheek and Yongrui smiled.

Meanwhile in the general's mansion Meilin was playing with his son whom he loved so much.

"Papa papa" he laughed

Meilin smiled as he looked down at his son who had the branch in his hand.

"If you want papa let's go get papa"

Meilin picked him up then smiled to the other servants.

Unlike the outside world the people in the general's mansion respect and treated Meilin properly they even admire, despite his lowly origins he was a quick learner and easy to adapt he didn't let his passed affect his self esteem.

He wasn't arrogant like those Mistress either he appreciates everyone for how hard they work and respect his temperament and attitude matches the general greatly so no one found faults with him.

"Husband" Meilin said

Shen Weiyuan looked up smiling when he saw his husband and child entered his office.

"Papa"

The general hand out his arms to recieve his baby son and his son grinned and hold him.

"My little WeiSheng" the general said

"Papa" he grinned

The general kissed Meilin on his forehead as he sit next to him.

"Husband I'm planning on visiting my lady soon" he said

The general furrowed his eyebrows he rather not with all this killing going on but his wife loves his lady too much to let danger stop him so he nods.

"Yes I'll come along as well I've got something to report to his imperial majesty" he said

"Papa mama"

The general looked down at his son and laughed his son was really lovely.

"Why don't we take a walk and let's enjoy our time together I've feel like we've rarely do this"

"Yes your right"

The general moved from his desk then walked in the garden with WeiSheng around his neck and Meilin by his side the sight was truly magnificent.

After a walk the young baby was put the sleep and it was time for the adults to have their fun the general grinned then looked at him and said.

"Don't scream too loudly now" he said

"Me? Never"

A while later...

"Ahhh husband deeper Mei'er wants to feel all of you" he moaned out loud

The general pushed deeper causing Meilin to moaned even louder.

"Shhhhh calm down"

"Hrm~ but I can't" he said

The general wants to calm down as well but being inside his wife made it rather impossible he kept on going faster and harder so much that tears were flowing from Meilin from constant pleasure.

"Husband"

"Wife"

"Ahh husband"

"My wife I'm going deeper"

"No your going too deep" Meilin bawled

The general thrust harder going deeper causing Meilin to moan even louder.

"Waah mama! papa! Waah"

In the other room next to them their son cries breaking the mood of the horny couples.

(Your parents god dammit)