32

"WONDER IF YOU EVEN KNEW THIS BITCH FOR REALLLL LONDON DID YOU SCREW THIS BITCH FOR REALLL

"WONDER IF YOU EVEN KNEW THIS BITCH FOR REALLLL LONDON DID YOU SCREW THIS BITCH FOR REALLL." I sung loudly.

"Don't be singing that like I'm london or some, I ain't did shit to yo' ass." Makai said and I laughed.

"What you writing?" He asked as he stood up and walked up to me. Instead of going to his house tomorrow night I decided to just go after Tiara left cause I didn't want to be around any negativity.

"I'm not writing I'm drawing." I chuckled.

"Mm." He said.

"Mm what." I chuckled and he just stared at me.

"I can't just look at you." He said.

"You always say that." I rolled my eyes playfully. He looked like he peeped something but didn't want to bring it up.

"I have a question....and don't fight me cause I know how you girls like to tussle." He mumbled and I laughed as he laid down beside me.

"You got a question for real?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said. "You ever think about why yo' momma just ain't take you with her or come and get you. Like I know she ain't wanna take you from you dad but- It's weird how she would rather have me taken from her then away from my dad?" I cut him off and continued his sentence.

"Yeah, I ain't wanna just offend you or nothing cause I know y'all still having that bittersweet moment." He stated.

"But, If she been hiding for 19 years and nobody found her and she was saying how she had to leave you cause that would be putting you in danger, that wouldn't make sense if nobody ain't find her cause then nobody wouldn't have found you either." He explained.

"On some real shit that's off cause she would rather you live with Eva all your life but she didn't take you cause she knew Eva was gone have people potentially hurt her and you." He said.