Part Four

'𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 23 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙤.'

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

23 days 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝘼𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙏𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧, 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙔𝙤𝙧𝙠

"Hi. Umm its me. I know you're not gonna get this but, umm... It's been 23 days, 16 hours and 36 minutes since you left. I really wish it was some cruel joke. I lost you but now I'm alone."

"I let you down. I let Pietro down. I'm your older sister, I should be looking out for you. You should be here with me and our brother, Vision, but you're not. I can't apologise enough that I messed everything up." I Looked up to the celling, trying not cry. I was sat on the floor with my back leaning against the wall and my knees to my chest. 

"I'm really sorry I couldn't save you both." My voice cracked as I spoke. "I'm sorry I messed up our lives and we got hurt more. I just really miss you... Happy Birthday Wan-"

"Voicemail is full."

"Suka.(bitch)" I chucked my phone against the opposite wall. I buried my hands in my face, trying to stop the urge of crying. A sudden shake throughout the building caught my attention. I pushed myself up and walked out. Steve ran out of his room and joined Natasha who was at the end of the hallway, looking around. 

I quickly went to the window and watched as a ship was slowly set on the ground with a florescence woman holding it. Pepper, Steve, Rhodes, Bruce, Natasha and Rocket all waited around the ship landing.

I watched as a familiar face was helped out by a... blue... robot? and Steve helping as they walked closer to the building. Seeing the face of Stark caused more anger to bubble in me. If he hadn't of used his weapons for destruction then my parents would have lived and me and my siblings would have never went through Hydra and Ultron. We would still be a family but now I'm alone. I've lost everyone I've ever cared about. Including now James.

I walked out of the room and towards the guest bedroom. I knocked on the slightly opened door. "Thor. Tony's back and he's brought some guests." I said in soft voice, he looked up from where at the end of the bed and nodded before following me out to the main area. 

I sat down at the back of the room, the God sitting down to my right. I put my hand on his that was placed on his thigh.

*

"It's been 23 days since Thanos came to earth." Rhodes spoke as he stood around the table. Images of the fallen popped up on the holographic screen. I took a deep breath as I saw Bucky and Sam's face pop up.

"World Governments are in pieces." My breathing caught in my throat as the photo of my younger sister came up. I quickly looked down and felt a reassuring hand squeeze mine. "The parts that are still working..."

"... are trying to take a census and it looks like he did..." Natasha paused for a beat as Tony looked down seeing the face of 'Peter Parker'. "He did exactly what he said he was gonna do. Thanos wiped out... 50% of all living creatures."

"Where is he now? Where?"

"We don't know." The captain spoke up from across the room. "He just opened a portal and walked through." Tony sighed in frustration before pointing to the right. "What's wrong with them." His direction was to me and Thor.

I closed my eyes and ran a hand through my hand, ignoring whatever someone would respond with. "Oh, they're pissed. They think they failed. Which of course they did, but there's a lot of that going around, ain't there?"

I got up from my seat abruptly and walked out, ignoring everyone's eyes trained on me. I tried to steady my breathing as I walked down the halls before stopping in the kitchen. 

I stood at the door as my eyes scanned across the room. I held my hand out and moved it to the side as all the cupboard doors threw open. I hurried over to the cabinets and grabbed the plates that sat in there. I turned my body and threw the ceramic plates to the wall ahead of me. I turned back and grabbed the bowls, doing the same thing. I didn't realise I was crying as the sound of chattering filled the room.

I put my hand out to the small table and chairs in the corner of the room. I picked one up, sapphire consuming it before throwing it back to the wall, wood falling into pieces as it scattered around the floor. 

I pushed my hands across the kitchen counter, everything that was on it falling to the floor. I screamed my anger out, everything that wasn't already broken now shattering. The cups in the cupboard smashed and glass flying everywhere.

I dropped to the floor, my back sliding down the cabinet doors. My hands to my head as I tried to steady my breathing but It only got faster and harder to control. 

"Anara." Someone's presence was made at the door but I couldn't hear them over my loud heartbeat that filled my ears. They knelt in front of me and put a hand on my shoulder, the other resting on my knee.

"It hurts. It hurts so much."

"I know little one, I know."

I cried into their chest as they hugged me to calm me down. Not realising that Thor was the one to come looking for me.