Part five

Eɴᴅɢᴀᴍᴇ

'𝘼𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝘼𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙚'

꧁꧂

𝘼𝙫𝙣𝙚𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙨 𝙏𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧, 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙔𝙤𝙧𝙠

"One minute." I called out from my kitchen. I sat the cup of water on my breakfast counter and hurried to the front door. I pulled open the door, revealing three Avengers.

"Umm. Hi." I looked between Steve, Natasha and Scott Lang. "Can we come in?" I stepped to the side and they walked in.

"Would you like a drink?" I wondered back to the kitchen and opened the cupboard to grab a glass. "Can I trouble you for something to eat." Ant-Man called out.

After grabbing three glasses of water and some snacks from the fridge, I walked over to them where they sat on the sofa.

"Thank you." Scott thanked me before scoffing back the drink and food. "So what is this about?" I asked with my arms crossed. I didn't recall Lang getting blipped so I didn't think to ask.

"We think we can bring everyone back." I paused, dropping my drink to the floor. "Shit!" I knelt to the floor and started grabbing the glass shards. Once I put it on the counter I grabbed some paper towels and walked back over to the trio and started to wipe up the spilt water.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "I was stuck in the quantum realm. When I got out it had been 5 years." Scott started. "That must have been a very lonely five years." I chuck the soaked towel away.

"That's the thing, for me it was 5 hours." Scott stood up. "Time works different in the quantum realm."

"So how does this mean we can get them back?" I ponder. "We go back in time." Steve stated. "Time travel." Scott corrected after seeing my confused expression.

"That doesn't explain how?" I gave them a dumbfounded expression. "Time works differently in the quantum realm. If we find a way to enter the quantum realm at a certain point in time but then exit the quantum realm at another point in time then we can go back to before... Thanos."

"So why do you need me?" I lent against the counter. "Because we need all the help we can get." Steve spoke, standing up. "So we're getting the team back together?" I tilted my head at him. "In other words, yes."

"We need to get Tony first." Natasha stated, standing up as well. "Tony isn't going to agree." I push myself off where I was leaning. "We know, but we need to at lest try." Steve sighed.

"So your using me to get Tony on board. Guilt trip him." I hummed. "No! No. We are..." Steve trailed off. "We need your help." Scott added.

"Fine." I shrugged and moved to grab my jacket and phone from the chair. "Fine?" Natasha furrowed her eyebrows at my statement. "Yeah. There's a chance to get them back. But you are sure this is going to work? You can't mess with Time. It tends to mess back." I picked up my shoes.

"You know Quantum physics?" Lang questioned. I glanced up to him and looked back to what I was doing. "Some." I didn't think anything of it till looking up to two surprised faces and Scott wide eyed, jaw dropped. "What? I was stuck in an orphanage for seven years. They only had a few books that were donated."

"So you know the basics?" I nodded back to Lang. "That's good. Saves time." Scott chugged the rest of his water. "Tony's in Upstate New York, right?" I grabbed my keys and walked to the door.

"...Yeah." Steve trailed off surprised I know. "I asked Rhodes when I last saw him. Wanted to make sure he was... okay." I lied. I gulped back as I thought of Thor when I last saw him. I hadn't seem him since. He cut off any communication and wouldn't let me help. Val just said to leave him for a bit to chill out. When I next tried we got into an argument so I left.

"So what are we waiting for? Let's go then." I ushered the trio out the door. Bystree(hurry) Bystree(hurry)." I pushed the back of last Avenger, Nat, out the doorway and locked the shut door behind me.