Chapter 110

(A/N: Deathly Hallows Part Two - Final movie. Let's go. Hope you enjoy. XxD)

******************************************************************

Dobby's funeral had been sad, but almost in a rewarding way.

Dobby was the kind of soul who was born in the wrong world, the wrong life, and now he was finally free.

Harry was taking it quite hard as he sat by Dobby's grave, the elf's tombstone marking him as free.

Leona was silent as she collapsed on the sad next to her brother and wrapped an arm around him, his head instantly falling to her shoulder.

"How did you feel... when Sirius died? We never talked about it," Harry blurted, and Leona sighed heavily but didn't stiffen. 

It was true, they never talked about how they felt when her father died. It was more so supporting each other as they tried to adjust to the difficult reality of learning to live without him. But no, they never talked about how it felt.

"It was a pain and a numbness like I've never felt before," she breathed finally. "A gaping hole where he used to be. And I can't fill that hole. And every time I think I can get past the pain, I lose someone and the hole gets bigger. And I was quite literally breaking into pieces."

Harry was the one who stiffened.

"That's exactly how I feel. How do you keep yourself together? I'm only moving forward because I have to. I'm the only one who can put an end to all of this, but why are you doing it?"

Leona sighed again.

"Fred," she answered. "Fred and my father, Remus too, have all been in my life almost since I was born. They're sort of my anchors. And I love you Harry and all the Weasley's, but if you died and I still had Fred, I feel like eventually, I could get through it. Maybe not if we lost George, but I feel like I could get through it. If I lost Fred though...."

Leona stopped, feeling the lump in her throat threatening to break her voice.

She couldn't even stand the thought of it, it brought tears to her eyes and threatened to fracture her heart.

But Harry got the idea.

"No one else is going to die. Except Voldemort. We're going to avenge Sirius and my parents. And Dobby and Moody and Cedric and Hedwig. We're going to avenge them all."

Leona only hugged her brother tighter.

She wanted to believe him. Desperately. She wanted to believe her brother more than anything but she knew, and she knew he knew as well.

This war was far from over.

And many more people were going to die.

They just hoped that it wouldn't be any of them.