Chapter Sixty Three

🎀

Warnings: LOTS OF TIME SKIPS! Follow along carefully! Mentions of anxiety, some angst, mentions of smut.

Another beautiful blurb that was made by a lovely reader, I love it!🥰

••

I was mopping the floors with fabuloso, while Sienna played with Chris on the carpet in the living room. I had to keep those two contained and away from the floors so they wouldn't step on them.

I've been feeling extremely worried these days, like something bad was gonna happen. A deep, dark feeling in the my stomach that as the days went on, it just wouldn't go away.

I'm constantly checking my phone to see if I have calls from any unknown numbers, I get frightened if Sienna is out of my sight for too long. I start shaking if I let dodger out and he doesn't come back for a while, even though he normally does that.

When I glanced over at the living room from being in the kitchen, Chris had the Little Mermaid on while having the baby in his lap, drinking her bottle. Dodger was beside them, just chilling.

"Baby, you okay?" He calls out for me.

"Just wrapping up the kitchen now."

"You know I had a housekeeper before you--"

"—before I what, Christopher?" I ask, wondering what the purpose of him saying what I think he was gonna say, was.

He turns back, smiling at me, trying to fix the big, big mistake he was about to make, "Nothing honey, I just meant I had a housekeeper before that's all."

"Well, when I was growing up I didn't have one, so I did all the cleaning myself." I remind him.

I don't know why I was so cranky, I wasn't feeling myself these days.

He stays quiet, mumbling sweet things to Sienna as she fell asleep in his arms.

"Chris where are the knitted gloves that the Morgans' gifted Nena?" I yell into the next room where Chris was finishing up taping the boxes.

Sienna was in the play pen, that consisted of a fluffy blanket, she was sucking on her pacifier as she played with the TV controller, pressing all the buttons as she was surrounded by the million toys that Chris and I have gotten her.

Dodger was by her feet, laying his head down, wagging his tail swiftly back and forth.

"Baby, it's probably in her closet, in one of the drawers." Chris yells back from being in our room.

I sigh, walking back into Sienna's closet for the millionth time.

I could hear Sienna's babbling, which let me know she took her pacifier out.

"Bab....baba....bababibi...." She spoke," ..."galalabababa...."

"I know, Bebe." I reassure her that I'm still here, "I'm here.."

As I look through all of her clothes on the hangers, the drawers, trying to find what Jeff and Hilarie gifted Sienna way back before she was even born.

I smiled when I hear dodger bark softly at sienna, as if he was answering the baby.

• THE FOLLOWING IS A CONVERSATION BETWEEN SIENNA AND DODGER •
• LET'S PRETEND BABIES AND DOGS CAN ACTUALLY CONVERSE •