Part 28: misunderstanding

Time skip;

Taehyung took me to a fancy restaurant then to an art gallery. We had so much fun. I don't know anything about art but taehyung seem to be a pro in it. He was so immersed in the art beauty and I was immersed into his beauty.

We came home later at that evening. As soon as we came home Jackson and mark came to us. They were dressed for a party.

'Are you guys going for a party?'

Taehyung asked them. They smiled and said

'No, Lara throwed a party here. Come we will show you.'

They took us to outside of the palace. And the backyard was decorated with night lights and flowers. And there were drinks set up.

'What is all this?'

Taehyung asked lara.

'Oh taehyung you came. I arranged a party to meet my rest of the friends too. I already asked your mother and she gave permission.'

Lara said while you rolled your eyes.

'It's already 6:30 pm. People will be arriving in few minutes. Let's go get ready.'

She said. You and taehyung went inside and got ready. You both didn't wanted to attend party but lara insisted a lot. And she personally asked you to come for sure. You were confused why she was begging you to come but you shrugged it off and got ready.

Time skip;

You can already hear the music. You and taehyung went to the place and you also saw jungkook there. Lara has arrived wearing a revealing outfits. She had a smoky makeup look with a red lipstick. She looked so unnatural.

Few people arrived. Taehyung seemed to know few people so he was talking to them. Lara was beside taehyung all the time. She acted like she is his wife. You were with jungkook all the time sitting aside bored. Taehyung was avoiding Lara. You trusted taehyung with your whole heart so you didn't feel insecure or jealous when lara was clinging onto him.

Time skip;

Most of the people returned. And by now they were all drunk. Jackson and mark were tripping on their own feet. Jungkook helped them to their bedrooms.

Taehyung didn't drink much whereas you only had a orange juice. You thought lara would be drunk. But to your surprise she didn't drink not more than a glass. Lara whispered something in taehyung ear while he looked shocked at her.

He went out of the place while She followed him. You were confused of the situation so you also followed them. Taehyung went to the bedroom while Lara went inside and closed the door. You were angry at the thought that she was in your bedroom alone with your husband. You stood there for a minute to see what will happen. But no one coming out so you clutched onto the door and opened it.

Your eyes went wide seeing the view infront of you. Lara and taehyung were kissing. Your heart broke at sight. You stood there frozen. You didn't wanted to see more so you ran away from there. Tears falling down from your eyes. On the way you bumped into someone and that someone was jungkook. He saw your tears.

'Hey y/n why are you crying

He asked and you buried yourself in his arms sobbing . He took you to his bedroom and made you sit on the bed trying to calm down you. After sometime he succeeded in calming you down.

'Now tell me what happened?'

I said him everything what I saw.

'What? Are you serious ?'