27

november 15th

november 15th

"hey i know that hoodie" a recognizable voice said over her shoulder, causing elisa to roll her eyes playfully and turn around.

"listen here you" she started, poking lucas' chest repeatedly with a little smile playing on her lips "i was late and it was the only hoodie in sight, so don't get any ideas mister"

"if you say so..." lucas teased back.

elisa only slapped his shoulder lightly and lead him to class by dragging him using his sleeve without another word.

he looked down at her hand and blushed slightly. recently he learned that he gets flustered over the smallest gestures, which makes him an easy target for elisa's light teasing.

•••

currently, elisa was at home once more after an enjoyable day of hanging out with her new best friend, and sitting in her bed contemplating something she has for a long time.

"MOMMMMM" elisa called from her room, although knowing that if her mom couldn't hear her practically scream 'what' every time her name was called, she wasnt going to hear anything else.

the teen groaned as she rolled off her bed onto the floor, before slowly standing and walking downstairs.

"hey mom? can i have a ride to julia's house?" she asked, causing her mom to look up in slight confusion.

"sure hon, give me twenty minutes and we can go" her mother smiled kindly, while dancing happily inside that elisa may finally reconnect with her friend.

•••

right as the car pulled up, elisa hopped out before she could work up her nerves and psych herself out.

"hello?" the very person elisa was hoping to answer the door did so. the two girls locked eyes, but both of them were too frozen to speak up first.

"h- hey julia!" elisa finally stuttered out.

•VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED•

edit : ok so i had a hair reveal up but i figured that there would be no way i could do one without revealing too much of my face or what i'm like

edit : ok so i had a hair reveal up but i figured that there would be no way i could do one without revealing too much of my face or what i'm like. i know i said i'd do one at 45k so can y'all comment other ideas instead? i still wanna do something like it

last lil note -

i haven't been updating as much because i've been making each and every story of mine better so it would mean a lot if you could also check those out :)