Ch 17: Bad feeling

"What is this, you have a boyfriend and you never said us," kays, mars, and Thaila said and nodded themselves.                                                                                   

 I looked at the picture, it was of me and drake cuddling together, and my cheeks started to burn. I took the phone and gave it to drake, he looked at the pic and glared at Kayden.                                                                             

 "whose phone's this?" I asked. "this is my phone, I was showing it to kaise" Kayden innocently smiled and answered.

I turn to see pink-red dots on Kaise's cheek which she was hiding with her hair. I, Thai, and mars looked at kaise and wiggled our eyebrows, because she had and has a crush on Kayden, since 4th grade. Thai got to know 9-10 months ago, as she was dreamily staring at Kayden. Luke and chase are still unknown about this.

"so guys, Eleana and Liliana are coming tomorrow and will join from the day after tomorrow" mars happily announced to us.                                                

 "who are they?" Dylan asked, "They are twins, cousins of maria, and are badass and pranksters" Luke, said, Dylan nodded, I turn to see drake but he was already staring at me, his green eyes, were brightened and he had a small smile on his face. "thank you," Drake said. "why?" I asked him, "because, you never fail to amuse me and also to trust us to be ours's friends, for the first time, they are talking with us and that also, ignoring that we are in a gang, all thanks to you" his eyes softened.                                

  "drake, I am again saying, everyone has a story behind who they become, bad and good both. So stop saying thanks and remember I will become first In maths and I will prank on you all with lils and ele, stay ready for that" I politely smiled at him, and he ---

He smiled showing his dimples, which made me smile as I was the reason for him smiling.

The bell rang and we went to our classes. I don't know but my gut says that something bad is going to happen. I ignored my feeling and stepped inside the class.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 After 3 days- 

2 days ago, lil and ele pulled a prank on us, it was hilarious. Today is Monday and I hate it. Drake and his friends are going well with me. Drake said he had a sister name Avery, I want to meet her but because of our odd timings of classes, I don't get time to visit her, after 6 days they have a holiday break, so at that time I can visit her. It wasn't a hectic day but yeah, a tiring one.

"Sophia! SOPHIA!" I quickly turned towards the sound. "What happened, chase?" I asked him. "I need your help! Please say yes",                                       

"ok but depends on what type of help" I raised one of my eyebrows at chase and gave him a look to continue. "Actually, I like someone and I don't know, how to tell her, please tell me what to do",                              

     "ok, according to me, you should privately talk to her in a beautiful place and tell her, how much you like her and be natural" he nodded and said a quick bye and left. I was walking in the corridor, when someone tapped my shoulder, I turned to see drake. I looked at him and said hi, he replied with 'hello' and said if 'I would like to walk with him to the class', I said 'yes' and we started to walk, while walking our hands slightly touched and butterflies were flying inside my stomach or I should say whole zoo was dancing inside my stomach. ( hey, i am not fat, it's just my crazy feeling).