Part 11

WhoArtThou: Now, you said: "if you can't defeat a non-living 'tin can' as you call it, how can you defeat a meta-human?"
WhoArtThou: Well, newsflash! You don't need to defeat robots to fight meta-humans.

VampiresSuck: Huh?

WhoArtThou: Ever heard of Pro Heroes Eraserhead, Midnight, Snipe, Miruko and such?
WhoArtThou: Though I'll be honest, not many know Eraserhead and I don't blame them but if you don't know him, being a UA student, I'll be very much offended and you do not want to test me on that.

VampiresSuck: Yeah I know that grumpy hobo. What about him?

WhoArtThou: Every insult to Eraserhead is one less limb for you to worry about :)

NeonHoboCocoon:...

NotForInnocentEyes:...

BlondeInLeather:...

VampiresSuck: Are you sure you're not a villain with that attitude?

WhoArtThou: Endeavour's battles have numerous casualties and he hasn't even apologised. He's a hero. Besides, it's not like I'm killing you for no reason. You insult my idol, you die :)

NotForInnocentEyes: Eraserhead is your idol?

BlondeInLeather: Really?

WhoArtThou: Yeah. Why?

MineCraftManButGrey: I assumed that youth these days worship All Might.

WhoArtThou: The man who single handedly commercialized hero society? The man who has no regard for victims' safety? The man who doesn't follow standard protocols? Yeah, no.

NeonHoboCocoon: I like this kid.

BlondeInLeather: Ohmygod! That's a first!

DevilInaVest: I must admit, the points @WhoArtThou has mentioned are true and concerning.

WhoArtThou: Well, that's for another day. For now, I wanna prove my point that you don't need to punch robots to become heroes to that idiot.

VampiresSuck: That was rude.

WhoArtThou: No u
WhoArtThou: Back to your stupidity, I guess you're aware of the heroes I mentioned. Now, what do they have in common?
WhoArtThou: Imma stop you from responding because I'm sure you'll pull something extremely stupid out of your ass.
WhoArtThou: They are amazing heroes who have taken down many meta-humans and they don't have flashy quirks.
WhoArtThou: Is that enough for you or do you need me to go into the details? Because given your responses, I doubt you have the brains to understand from example.

TeethAndTrenchCoat: Gonna need a sensu for that one (A/N couldn't help myself lol)

NeonHoboCocoon: This kid is officially my favourite.

BlondeInLeather: YoU dOn'T hAvE fAvOuRiTeS!!

NotForInnocentEyes: Ohmygod! Is this a dream?

DevilInaVest: Please explain in detail, @WhoArtThou

OneKissIsAllItTakes: Yes, please. @VampiresSuck here is a dimwit.

VampiresSuck: Hey!!

WhoArtThou: That's obvious.
WhoArtThou: Well, if Eraserhead, Midnight, Snipe and likes were to take the entrance exam, they'd fail. Eraserhead because his quirk is Erasure and it doesn't work on robots. Sure, he can use his capture weapon (I have no idea how it can be so strong!!) to break them apart but that is a support item. Sadly, UA doesn't allow the use of support items in the entrance exam. Thank Iwasaki for that
(눈‸눈)